fancy. hajime kokonoi.

FANCY. ˚ ⁺˳ .
if she wanna make love on the edge of the world, I'll buy it.

 ⊹if she wanna make love on the edge of the world, I'll buy it

( kokonoi hajime + black reader

( kokonoi hajime + black reader. )
cw. black coded. oral sex [ f ]. pet name usage [ darling, beautiful ]. missionary. kokonoi gets turned on by loyalty. praise kink. body worship.

 body worship

Twenty-seven. An age closer to thirty. You felt as if you were getting older as the days went on. But, it was okay because you were on a trip with the only man whom stuck to your side like glue since your teenage years. You've both stuck together through thick and thin, and now because of your loyalty, he gave you the best. Kokonoi didn't always have it good, and you know that better than most because you were actually there. So now that he does have it, he gives himself and you nothing but the best and then some. Before, on your birthday he could only treat you to some cheap ramen and boba. He felt shitty that he couldn't treat you lavishly, but he loved that you still appreciated him and didn't flick him like a bug just because of his financial struggle.

That, in Kokonoi's eyes, is a real woman.

Now, Kokonoi takes you out of Country for your birthday. He doesn't just want to take you out to some fancy restaurant. No, he wants to give you more. So now, you and him are on a private jet to Las Vegas. He made sure everything was perfect. He ordered you a spa for your relaxation, then appointments for your hair, toes, and nails. Again, he made sure everything was perfect. But that wasn't all, he was going to take you to a restaurant even better than Japans, and finally, he was going to give you the best sex a man could give in a modern styled cabin he bought just for this.