The Freakout

Nina's P.O.V

I was so happy! Jeff was finally hanging out with me and that little beech was out of the picture! It was great! I was on my way to go talk to my one and only. But I paused, seeing that brat back here with what's mine! They headed to Jeff's room to do what God knows what. 'Oohh just WAIT til I see that black eyed freak.' I thought, seething in rage. I made my way towards Jack and yanked him aside by his hoodie and held him by his collar.
"You have 3 DAMN SECONDS to explain why that BLONDE HAIRED BIMBO WALKED IN WITH WHAT'S MINE!!" I growled, holding my knife to his neck.
"First off, you can't kill me. Second, it was the wrong thing to do. I should of never agreed to that stupid plan of yours. Even if it means I'll only be a replacement, it's great he's happy and you should feel the same." E.J explained calmly.
"You stupid blue faced beech, you screwed up the plan and I swear to god when I have my chance, your so freaking dead! Do you understand?!" I growled at him, pressing my knife into his throat a little.
"I-"
"I SAID DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" I yelled at him, cutting the boy off.
"Yes, I do." He said, showing no fear whatsoever.
I growled and dropped him, pushing him on the floor I got myself together enough to go and knock on Jeff's door to see if he'd like to hangout.
"Come in!" Jeff said through the door.
I walked in and nearly growled at the sight of them close together and cuddling. But, I kept my composure.
"Hey! I was wondering if you'd like to hangout today!" I chirped.
"Sorry Nina, not today. Ben just got back and I wanna hangout with him for awhile." Jeff said. "Maybe another time though! Okay?" He said.
I took a deep breath and nodded. "Alright then! Have fun!" I said with a smile. I left the room and threw my knife halfway across the room, growling. That elf WILL get out of the way, one way or another.

Nobody's P.O.V

"..I'm sorry for worrying you so much. I had no idea you'd be that messed up about it. I just needed some time." Ben said, apologizing for the 5th time that day.
"Again, it's alright. I shouldn't be keeping secrets anyway." Jeff said, kissing his head. "What matters is your back where you belong." He said.
Ben smiled. "We should go on another date since that one doesn't count like, at all." Ben said. "I was thinking this time we see a movie somewhere." He suggested.
Jeff nodded. "Sounds good." He said.
Ben smiled. "I'm gonna go get something to eat. I'll be back." He said.
Jeff nodded. "Alright." He said.
Ben got up and left the room. He made his way to the kitchen but was yanked inside to another room by Nina. She locked the door afterwards and growled. "Okay listen up you blonde bimbo, that boy is MINE so you better break up with him or I'll ruin what you two have." She growled.
"Look, I can't control who he likes or who I like. So please, put it aside-"
"THAT'S NOT AN OPTION YOU DUMBA**!" she yelled throwing her knife near the boy's head. "BREAK UP WITH HIM OR I'LL MAKE YOU!" She growled.
"Okay listen here you yandere psycho, your just another replacement for me and he'll get with you when he wants you. But guess what? He chose ME. Get over yourself because your not the only one who can make another's life hell, so help me I can play victim and you'll lose what little friendship you have with him." Ben growled. "Now go die in a ditch or something, I'm hungry and sandwiches don't make themselves." He said. He unlocked the door and left Nina by herself. She was absolutely furious. She was not gonna let an elf throw her off her game.
Ben went to the kitchen and made himself a sandwich and got some juice before making his way back to Jeff's room.
"Sorry I took so long, I couldn't find the salami." Ben said.
"No worries. Wanna watch a movie while you eat?" Jeff asked.
"Sure, what did you have in mind?" Ben asked, taking a bite of his sandwich.
"How about Chucky? That's a decent movie." Jeff said.
Ben shrugged. "Why not?"
Jeff put on Chucky for them to watch and they watched the movie together.

Nina left to go on a walk to figure things out. If she wanted something done right, she'd have to do it herself. That's when it came to her. She knew exactly how she'd get rid of the elf. She just needed to convince a certain someone to help her out. She wouldn't let an elf take her rightful place. She headed off in the direction she needed to go, a thousand percent sure this would work. If her plan worked flawlessly, she'd have what she wanted all to herself with no one getting in the way. It'd also get E.J out of the way which was a bonus! Or maybe he'd stay on the elf's side and stay with him, never to return again! She giggled happily and made her way.

At the mansion, E.J was talking with Toby about what Nina did.
"Wow..you're really sure she meant it?" Toby asked, drinking some water.
E.J nodded. "If anything, we should tell some of the others but keep it on the low." He said.
Toby nodded. "I'll head to Red and tell him. Do you think we should tell Ben and Jeff?" Toby asked.
"Nah, they've been through enough already. No need to cause them more stress." E.J said. "Besides, they just got back together today. We can't ruin that for them." He explained.
Toby nodded. "Alright. Who else are you gonna tell?" Toby asked.
"I think I'll tell clockwork and then we can discuss what we're gonna do about it." E.J said.
"Alright, see you in a bit." Toby said.
E.J nodded. "See ya."
With that, the boys told Red and Clockwork about Nina and they discussed precautions they were gonna take to make sure she didn't do anything to disrupt anyone.