Welcome!

Nobody's p.o.v

The next day at the mansion, Jeff and Ben showed Nix around as well as introduced them to the others. They got along really well, though some were reluctant about Nix staying with them. Sally was the last one to be introduced to Nix. Her and Nix became great friends within minutes. Sally kinda dragged Nix away from Ben and Jeff to have a tea party with them in her room. The two lovebirds were happy that Nix was getting along with everyone as well as not freaking out about who and what they are.
While Nix and Sally were having a tea party the two played some games in Ben's room and hung out. Currently they were playing Bowser's Fury on the Nintendo.
"Hey watch out! He's heading towards you with his fire" Ben said, talking about Bowser.
"I know, I see him" Jeff said, moving his character to hide behind a building.
Ben had his hat off, sitting in the taller one's lap. Jeff had his arms around him, holding the controller. After a little bit of playing the game, they decided to take a break and check up on Nix. They put the controllers down and got out of the bed and went to Sally's room.
"Would you care for a croyssaunt Royal Nix?" Sally asked, passing a plate of invisible croissants. Sally originally called Nix a princess but Nix simply explained their gender to Sally. Once Sally understood, she replaced 'princess' with 'royal' and Nix was happy about it.
Nix giggled at her mispronunciation but didn't correct it. "Of course princess!" They said, taking a non-existent croissant.
Ben smiled at how well they were getting along and looked at Jeff, gesturing that they leave quietly.
Jeff nodded and the two went to the kitchen to get some snacks. After they ate their snacks, they went back to Ben's room.
"We should play something else." Jeff said.
Ben nodded. "What do you suggest?" He asked.
"Mm..maybe Mario Kart?" He asked.
Ben nodded. "Alright, let me just switch out the game." He said.
Ben went to the switch and looked for Mario Kart before taking out Browser's Fury.
Jeff decided he wanted to see a reaction and slapped Ben's ass.
Ben jerked a bit, giving a little gasp and blushed. "What the hell was that?" He asked, looking at Jeff.
Jeff grinned. "What was I supposed to do? Not be tempted?" He asked.
Ben rolled his eyes. "Shut up your pervert, let me switch the game" he huffed. Ben turned back to the switch and put in Mario Kart. He sat down next to Jeff and grabbed the controller, starting a game. After a couple of rounds, Ben was basking in his glory yet again. "Haha! I won again!" He said proudly.
"Yeah, because you cheated ya little cheater." Jeff huffed.
"I didn't cheat! Your just a loser!" Ben said, laughing after, starting another race.
"That's it, c'mere you little cheater" Jeff said, pulling Ben to him, starting to tickle him.
"Ah!- wait- no- haha! No- hahaha! No tickling please! Hehehe its too much!" Ben laughed, trying to get away from Jeff.
Jeff laughed and continued to tickle him. Ben managed to crawl away for a bit before Jeff pulled him back. He pulled Ben a little too hard and went down with him. "Ah-hah! I got you now!" Ben said with a grin.
Jeff grinned back. "Really now?" He asked, flipping them over so he was on top.
Ben huffed. "No fair! I had you pinned!" He pouted.
"All is fair in war babe" Jeff said with a smile.
Ben was able to sit up a little bit. After a minute or two, they realized the position they were in.
Jeff stared at Ben's lips and Ben did the same to Jeff.
The two started getting closer together.
"Ah..the game is...still going.." Ben said, losing his train of thought.
"...Fuck the game.." Jeff said before kissing Ben softly yet passionately, his eyes open cuz well...he doesn't have eyelids..-
Ben kissed back, closing his eyes. His elf ears twitching a little bit as his heart fluttered like a million little butterflies flying in a magical field full of pretty and colorful flowers.
The two stayed like that for quite a bit before pulling away from each other, panting just a bit to catch their breath, staring at each other's eyes.
"Should we..go check on Nix?" Ben mumbled, staring at his lover.
"I'm sure they're fine" Jeff mumbled back, kissing Ben again. He wrapped one arm around his waist, using the other to support himself up on the bed. Ben wrapped his arms around his neck, tangling his fingers in his hair.
Jeff licked his lip, asking for entry.
Ben granted entry into his mouth and Jeff slipped his tongue in, the two fighting for dominance.
The arm around Ben's waist went under Ben's tunic and felt up his chest and toyed with him.
Ben gave some small noises, keeping up the fight for dominance for quite awhile. Eventually, Jeff moved his hand down to touch his lower regions, making Ben give in and lose the battle. They pulled away to breathe and Jeff felt his body, trying to find his sensitive spots.
Ben panted a bit and slowly lowered himself down so he was laying down, giving small moans whenever he found sensitive spots and small noises the rest of the time he was being felt up.
Jeff went down and started to lick the elf's neck.
Ben shuddered a bit and moaned. "W-wait, are you gonna leave marks?" He asked.
"That's the plan~ don't worry, I won't bite..not hard if you won't allow it~" he purred in his ear.
Ben blushed. "Won't people see them..? It'll be embarrassing if they knew what we've done.." He said. The reason Ben didn't mention anyone hearing noises coming from the room was because his room was soundproof. Most of the rooms were. It was to keep any loud noises out when people were trying to sleep.
"Don't worry, they'll know it's not their business to ask about it" he said softly, going to kiss his neck. "Besides, it'd be hell of a sight to see you littered in my marks~" he purred.
Ben blushed more. "J-just shut up and get it over with you pervert" he grumbled. But they both knew well he'd want to cherish this moment and have it last as long as it could.
Jeff started to bite and mark different parts of his neck, including his soft spot. Ben gave out some moans. Once his neck was covered in marks, Jeff proceeded to start taking off Ben's tunic.
Ben stopped him, pulling his tunic back down, looking away.
"What's wrong Baby elf?" Jeff asked softly.
"Ah- it's not that I don't wanna do it it's just..you won't like how I look.." Ben mumbled.
"What makes you think that?" He asked, cupping the other's cheek and stroking it with his thumb.
"I eat so much while gaming and I know I've gained some weight because of it and I don't exercise much besides when I play just dance..I don't have the ideal body you'd be looking for" he explained with a small pained laugh.
Jeff kissed him deeply. "Baby. I don't give a shit how you look. Do you know how long I've loved you? Your weight can't and won't change a thing about my love for you." He said softly.
"But..im so squishy and my body makes me look weak." He mumbled, looking down.
"You and I both know you aren't weak. And your squishiness is what makes you comfortable to cuddle and fun to play with" Jeff said. "Let me show you how much I love you, alright?" He said softly.
Ben nodded hesitantly and removed his hands.
This time, Jeff start with taking off Ben's underwear that was under the tunic and slowly slid it off and threw it on the floor somewhere. He then slowly lifted the tunic and got it off.
Ben had some pudginess there as well as a few stretch marks from gaining weight. Ben was starting to get ashamed and second thoughts about what they were doing until he felt small kisses on his stomach and looked down to see his lover was giving small kisses on his tummy and his stretch marks, tracing a few of them with his fingers. He pulled away and looked at the male beneath him. "You, my love, are absolutely beautiful. Do you understand me? What you look like doesn't matter even the slightest. I love you and that's it. That's not changing." He said softly, kissing the elf before he had a chance to respond. Those butterflies in Ben's heart came back and he happily kissed back, holding onto Jeff's shoulders. Jeff pulled away and went down to kiss and bite some other sensitive spots.
"Ngh.." Ben gave a small moan when he touched his sensitive spot that was right under his ribs. Jeff grinned and started nibbling at the spot beneath his ribs and made a dark mark. Ben moaned a bit louder as Jeff continued to litter him in marks, including his stomach. He eventually went down and licked Ben's tip, holding his legs still.
Ben gasped and gave a loud moan, trying to close his legs quickly in reflex. But Jeff didn't allow him too and took his tip in his mouth and sucked while playing with his thighs. Ben squirmed a bit and held onto Jeff's head.
"Ah~ augh~ m-more..please~" he moaned, wanting his lover to take more of him in his mouth.
Jeff pulled away and started giving him a hand job. "Beg for it~" he purred. "I may just give you what you want baby elf~" he purred.
Ben blushed and started to pant and moan. "Please! I-I ngh~ want more from you! I-I've been a good boy for you~ please pleasure me~!" He moaned.
Jeff bit his lip. "A little more~" he purred, running his thumb over his tip to be a tease.
"Ahh~! Master please~! I want you to pleasure me~ I need you to pleasure me~ please~? I'll do anything for master!" The elf moaned and panted.
Jeff smirked. "There we go~" he purred. He moved his hand and went down, taking about half Ben's length into his mouth.
Ben quickly got a grip on his head again and moaned loudly. "Ah~ master~ so good~!" he moaned.
After a bit, Jeff decided to deep throat him and suck.
Ben arched his back a little and gave a big moan. "Augh~! Master~!" He moaned. Shortly after, he came in the other's mouth.
Jeff pulled away and kissed Ben, immediately shoving his tongue in the other boy's mouth, sharing his cum.
Ben moaned a bit while tasting himself. They both swallowed and Jeff pulled away with a large grin. "I'm not done with you yet~" he purred. "I still have some marking to do and then I'll finally claim you as my own~" he purred.
Ben blushed darkly, his face already being fully red.
Jeff went back down and started marking Ben's inner thighs. He made sure to take his sweet time with each mark, kissing each one made. Ben panted and yet again gave a few moans. He was really grateful his room was soundproof or everybody would hear them.
Once Ben's thighs were marked, Jeff pulled away and started stripping himself. Ben got more flustered watching him.
Jeff went to Ben's mouth and gripped his hair. "Suck~" he purred.
Ben blushed "h-huh-?"
"You heard me baby elf~ suck~ if it's not lubricated it'll hurt like hell~" he purred.
Ben blushed and obeyed, starting to give him a blow job.
Once he was lubricated enough, he started to tease his entrance with his fingers which were not lubricated. He slipped two of them in, pushing past the tight ring of muscle and thrusted them in him for a bit before adding a third finger and stretching him.
Ben gave a few pained noises mixed with a few pleasured noises. Once he was stretched enough, Jeff pulled his fingers out and got in position, lifting one of Ben's legs. "Are you ready?" He asked, holding Ben's hand with his free hand.
Ben took a deep breath and nodded nervously. "Yeah, I'm ready.." He said.
"The safe word is teddy bear." Jeff said softly before slowly inserting himself into Ben and grunting a bit from the tightness.
Ben's jaw clenched and he squeezed Jeff's hand and tried to relax himself, taking deep breaths.
"It's alright love, you're alright." Jeff said softly, kissing Ben, hoping to calm him a bit. "Whenever your ready, just tell me." He said softly.
Ben took quite a bit to adjust. Once the pain subsided, he took a few extra minutes just to be sure and to ready himself for any pain that might happen while Jeff started moving. He took a deep breath and nodded. "I'm ready." He said.
Jeff nodded and slowly started to move.
Ben did still feel some pain while Jeff was moving but most of it had subsided after a few minutes and he started to give a few moans. Once the pain from moving was gone, he wiggled his hips to let Jeff know he could go a bit faster.
Jeff did exactly that and went a bit faster than before while still being cautious not to hurt him or cause too much damage. He grunted and gave a few moans himself. "So tight baby~" he purred, kissing Ben.
Ben kissed back, his moans being muffled. It didn't take long till Jeff started going at a decent speed and the two started to give out louder moans, eventually moaning each other's names a few times.
After a bit, Jeff was able to go faster, almost bashing into his elf.
Ben was panting and holding onto him, producing loud moans for him and arching his back a bit.
"F-fuck~! Master I-I'm gonna cum~!" He moaned, arching his back.
"Do it baby~" Jeff growled in his ear.
It sent Ben over the edge and he came moaning Jeff's name quite loudly. "AH~ J-Jeff~!" He moaned.
Jeff grunted and sped up, releasing inside of Ben soon after. They both took a few moments to breath and relax themselves before Jeff pulled out and laid down next to Ben. He turned off the game with the controller before setting it aside and he pulled the sheets over them, holding Ben close. Ben cuddled him and hid his face in Jeff's chest.
"Th-that was so embarrassing.." He said, his words being muffled.
"Really? You were really cute~" Jeff teased.
Ben blushed more than he already was. "Shut up!" He huffed.
Jeff smiled and held him. "Do you wanna take a shower after we rest? I'm sure that took a lot out of both of us." He said softly.
Ben nodded. "Yeah..I'm pretty sure my ass will hurt for a few days.." He said.
"Yeah I was trying to be careful" he said.
"Don't worry! You've done a great job with that!" Ben said, nuzzling him.
Jeff smiled. "Good." He said.
"..I was thinking about something earlier." He mumbled.
Jeff raised an eyebrow. "What was it?" He asked.
"..We should raise Nix. Like as our child." Ben said before panicking. "I'm sorry, is it too soon for a child? I know we have Sally and she's adorable and I love her but she's kinda like slender's child and I want a child of our own and-"
"Woah, calm down baby elf" Jeff said. "Of course we can raise Nix. We can teach them our ways, take them on missions, help them get more comfortable around here and feel at home. Besides, they need somebody to look up to around here and come to for problems" he said.
Ben smiled. "Really? Are you sure?" He asked.
Jeff nodded. "It'll be amazing having a family of our own." He said softly
Ben smiled and yawned.
Jeff kissed his head. "Let's rest now. We'll wash up once we wake up." He said softly.
Ben nodded and got comfy, cuddling him. "I love you" he said, closing his eyes.
"I love you too" Jeff said softly.
With that, Nix had fell asleep in sally's room and the two of them headed to sleep and got a good rest.