Jealousy..

Ben's p.o.v
I can't believe he kissed me! I've waited for this moment for awhile. We both pulled away to get air. We were both blushing as well, my face a dark red.
Jeff looked at me, grinning slightly. I covered my face in embarrassment. I heard him chuckle as he held me close. I smiled. "Love you" I said, cuddling him.
"Love you too Benny boy." I heard him say. I smiled and we kissed again. We heard a knock at the door and we pulled away from the kiss. I crawled out of Jeff's lap and sat next to him. "Come in!" Jeff said.
EJ had came in the room, his mask slightly up only revealing his mouth and sharp teeth. His mask was cracked a little from the right eye down, splitting into two cracks.
"Do one of you know how my mask got cracked?" He asked.
I shook my head. "We were moving my stuff here the whole time. Try asking Sally or LJ." I said, looking at him.
"Yeah...okay.." He said sounding a bit...disappointed.
He left the room and walked away after closing the door. Jeff looked at me and smiled. "You have no idea how long I've waited for this to happen" He said.
I blushed and smiled. "Me too." I said. "Wanna watch a movie?" He asked. I smiled and nodded. He put on Chucky and we laid down on the bed, him holding me from behind. I'm so happy he felt the same. But Nina is gonna be furious.

EJ's p.o.v
I was hoping it'd be one of them. Mainly Jeff so I could tell him to go fix it and I could be alone with Ben. I loved that elf for awhile. I don't know if he felt the same but I intend to find out. I went to my room and repaired my mask and put it back on. I went to the kitchen to eat some organs.

Jeff's p.o.v
The movie had ended and I was still holding my elf. Yes. My elf. I don't plan on letting him go anytime soon. I heard soft snoring beside me. I saw Ben asleep, cuddling me. I smiled, thinking he was adorable. I held him close to my chest and closed my eyes, thinking about everything that had happened. Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said. I sighed seeing it was Nina. She frowned when she saw me holding Ben. Here we go, I thought. "What do you want Nina?" I asked.
"I was wondering if we could hang out!" She chirped. "And why are you and Ben cuddling?" She asked sounding a bit mad.
"We're dating." I told her. "And I can't hang out with you now. He'll wake up if I move" I said. "And Nina, stop trying. I don't love you." I said. "Now please leave." I told her. I heard her growl and she slammed the door, leaving. Ben stirred a bit and woke up. "What was that?" He asked, rubbing his eyes.
"It was nothing." I said softly. I kissed him. "Go back to sleep Benny boy." I said, holding him close. I saw him smile and he went back to sleep. I sighed a bit, holding him close.
I hope she doesn't go more crazy than she already is.

Nina's p.o.v
UGH! I can't believe he likes that stupid elf instead of me! I growled at the thought. He couldn't like that retard! He's a cry baby and all he does is play games. How is that any where near attractive?! "I hate that elf!" I growled to myself. I then paused and smirked evily. "If I can't get what I want, neither can he." I said to myself. If I couldn't get Jeff, I'll take away Ben. In my thoughts, I went in the kitchen and sat at the table with EJ, plotting.
"Hey Nina. What's wrong?" He asked.
"Ben. That's what's wrong." I said.
"Jeff's my problem." He said. "Him and that adorable elf are always together." He told me.
"I know! For once I want him to hang out with me!" I huffed.
He stayed silent for a few seconds. "Let's make a deal. We work together to separate them and kidnap them. That way, we both get what we want." He said.
I smiled. "Sounds like a plan."
We shook hands and started plotting.

Ben's p.o.v
I woke up a bit, facing Jeff. I smiled a bit and cuddled him. "Hey" I said.
He looked down at me as he held me. "Hey benny." He said, smiling.
"What time is it?" I asked.
"It's around nine p.m" He said, holding me in his arms. It really did feel good to have somebody to hold or hold you.
We were happy.

Cori's p.o.v
I was with Tori and Emily, talking. But at least we are together now. Me and Emily are actually dating. I love her so much and I'd never leave her for anything. Tori likes drawing shipping art of us. Emily, she's kind of a shy sensitive bean. I love how innocent she is. She'll blush a bit when I compliment her and it's adorable.
I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her close, smiling. I saw her blush a little and smile. I was a bit taller than her so she had to look up at me.
"Hey, guys? Come look" Tori said, standing at the window.
"What is it?" I asked, walking over with Emily.
"Look" She said.
We looked out the window. Me and Emily stiffened.
We were in trouble.
____________________________
Hey people! I hope your enjoying the story so far! But if you don't like lgbtq+, why are you even here? If you don't like it, screw off and read something else instead of spreading negativity. But to the people who read this and like it, thanks a lot. I like the story so far and it's going well. I'll try to post soon.