Bad and Good Dreams

Ben's p.o.v
I saw jeff in the living room with slender talking about something. All I could do is stand there and watch. It felt like i couldn't breathe. I watched them and listened in on what they were saying .
"Jeff, you are the closest person to him. You need to do this mission." Slender had said.
Jeff nodded. "Okay. I'll do it. I'll make sure he doesn't see it coming." He said. "I never loved the elf anyways." He said.
My eyes widened and my heart just shattered. Were they talking about me?! The person I loved for awhile just said he never loved me. I felt the blood trickle down my cheeks as tears. "JEFF! YOU BASTARD!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. I knew he heard me because he turned my way. He froze. "Ben! I-"
Blood raced down my face. "No! Don't even! I know what you feel about me! You hate me! YOU JUST WANT ME DEAD!" I sobbed.
"Jeff, do it now." Slender said.
"What?! No! Not now!" He said. "Ben! Please hear me out! It's not what it looks like."
"I heard everything! You don't even love me!" I yelled.
"Jeffery, Now."
Jeff walked up to me with his knife. "Ben I'm sorry. I don't want to kill you. I'm not gonna kill you." He said.
I just kept crying. I then smiled, tears pouring down my face. "I knew you wouldn't like me. I knew you never cared." I grabbed his hand with the knife in it. "I still loved you. I still cared." I made the tip of the knife point towards my chest. "And I'll watch you from wherever I go." I said. I plunged the knife into my chest, coughing up blood. Jeff's eyes widened and his hands were shaking. I fell to the ground, the knife still in my chest. I was slowly dying. I smiled, the tears still coming out of my eyes. "I love you Jeff.." I said. Jeff then relaxed and took a breath. "I don't care you annoying elf. Thanks for making this easier." He said. He turned his back and walked away. My vision was getting blurry. I heard the others rushing to me. I heard the muffled voices of E.J, Jane, Sally, clocky, and Toby. E.J put pressure on my wound after taking the knife out my chest. My vision faded as my eyes closed.
It went black.
I was
Dead.

"Ben. Ben." I heard a voice repeat.

"BEN!"
I shot up from my bed, the blood streaming from my eyes. I saw Jeff at my side. He was holding my shoulders, indicating he shook me awake. "Ben, are you okay? You're crying" He said softly. I immediately latched onto him tightly, crying silently in his chest, being careful not to get the blood on his hoodie.

Jeff's p.o.v
Ben clung to me tightly, crying. I blushed and wrapped my arms around him. "It's okay bennyboi. I'm right here." I said softly, holding the elf in my arms. It felt good holding the one I love like this in my arms. I wish I could do this everyday with him minus the crying.
He calmed down after a few minutes. He was still crying but less. He sniffled and looked up at me. "Please don't leave me...I don't want you to leave" He whimpered, the points of his elf ears drooping slightly. He looked so adorable like this. I just wanted to give him a soft kiss and tell him I would stay by his side forever. But I didn't want to ruin our relationship. "I won't leave you" I said softly. "I'll never leave you." I mumbled.
I could see a light redish color appear on his cheeks. "...J-Jeff..?" He mumbled.
"Yes ben?" I asked, looking at the boy in my arms.
"I-I...-" He was about to say something when slender called for a family meeting. "C'mon.." I said softly. I got up, holding him bridal style. He blushed more than he was before. I smiled a bit before putting him down even though I wanted to carry him down the stairs like that.
We both went to the living room and sat on the couch.
"There will be new rooms since there are three new pastas at the mansion" Slender said. New pastas? I thought. Then I remember those three girls me and Ben saw in the forest.
Slendy started telling us the room arrangements. Most of us were sharing rooms with others now.
"Ben and Jeff will be sharing Jeff's room" He said. I smiled at the thought of sharing a room with someone I loved.
I went to help Ben move his stuff in my room. I could see him blushing. I know why. There's only one bed in my room. I grinned a bit. Now I can cuddle with him every night, I thought. When I was helping Ben move his stuff in my room, we saw the three new pastas talking in the hallway.
"C'mon, you look prettier with your hood down!" Cori said to Emily. "F-fine.." Emily said, putting down her hood. She had blonde hair, freckles, and blue-ish green-ish eyes.
I looked away from the group as Ben spoke to me. "Jeff, c'mon" He said.
I nodded and went to my room and set down his stuff.
After everything was set up, I sat down on the bed and looked at him. "Ben, what was that dream you had earlier that made you cry?" I asked.
He stood silent. After a few minutes he finally spoke.
"...you killed me and didn't care." He mumbled.
My eyes widened at his words. "Ben...i would never kill you and not care." I said. "You're my best friend and I'd never do that. It was just a nightmare.." I said softly. He walked over to me and hugged me. "I know.." He mumbled. I smiled and hugged back. I just wanted to say I loved him. But I couldn't. Not yet.

Ben's p.o.v
I hugged Jeff. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged back. I just wanted to stay like that for awhile. It felt good. I crawled in his lap and cuddled him, blushing a bit. I looked up at him, seeing the blush on his cheeks too. I blushed even more when he sat me up, still being in his lap and held my waist. I placed my hands on his chest.
You know what? I'll go for it. I thought. I leaned up to his face, inches apart. He got closer as well until our lips were an inch apart. "Love ya Benny boy." He mumbled before latching his lips onto mine. I blushed darkly at his words and I kissed back. I was so happy this was happening. This is a dream come true.

He kissed me.