Im Sorry

Nobody's p.o.v
It's been a couple days since the date disaster. Ben and Jeff avoided each other, trying to give one another space. Ben and EJ hung out almost all the time. EJ was planning to confess earlier that day. Jeff and Nina had became good friends and they hung out as well. Nina was happy to finally get the attention she's been waiting for.
Currently, EJ and Ben were near a old willow tree in a calming space. They were cloud watching since they didn't have any missions anytime soon.
"Mmm...I see a fish" Ben said.
"Well..I see..glasses" He said. {how tho--}
Ben smiled.
EJ looked at him. "Hey, Ben?" He asked.
"Yeah?" The elf asked.
"..I need to tell you something.." He said.
"What is it?" He asked.
"..." EJ took off his mask and cupped Ben's cheek. "..you're so cute..I loved you for awhile now..I didn't wanna tell you before cause you were upset about Jeff.." He said.
Ben was taken aback by this. Well, it's only been a few days and he didn't wanna give up on Jeff just yet. But on the other hand, he didn't want Jack to be sad.
"...I...Ej, I still love Jeff. But if we don't get back together, I'll happily accept" Ben said, giving a small smile.
"..I don't think so..i've waited for you. And he isn't taking you from me." Ej said in a dark tone of voice, suddenly becoming scarier.
"What do you mean..? Jack..?" Ben asked, gulping a bit.
"Shh..just sleep" Jack cooed, putting pressure on his pressure point in his neck.
Ben went lights out and Jack picked him up. He started walking some where away from the mansion. He took Ben to a nice cabin, decently far enough and tied Ben up in one of the rooms that only had a bed, closet and night stand. Nothing else. He meant it when he said he'd get him. And he did.

~Back at the Mansion~

Jeff had went to relax in his room for awhile and listened to his music. He thought about everything  that happened. It was decided. Next time he saw Ben, he'd talk things out with him. He got up and went to look around, realizing Ej and Ben were gone.
'Maybe they're just taking a walk..I'll wait for them to come back' he thought. He went to the living room and sat on the couch. He watched some tv and played games.
After a long while, night has fallen. Jeff was still awake, waiting for Ej and Ben to come back. He decided to go try to find him. He went to the lake first just to look around the perimeter. When he saw they weren't at the lake, he strayed further and further from the mansion, looking for them. "Ben? Ej?" He called out every once in a while. He soon started getting frustrated.
"GOD DAMMIT!" He growled, throwing his knife at a tree. He sighed and took a break, sitting against the tree he threw his knife at. 'Think, think! Where would they be at this time of night?' He thought. He thought for awhile before getting up and grabbing his knife. He searched all of Ej and Ben's favorite areas first before going to more common areas, careful not to be seen by other people. He kept his hood up just incase.

~At The Cabin~

Ben had finally woken up. He processed what was happening and realized he was tied up. He tugged at his restraints trying to get free before realizing there was no use. It took him a bit to realize what had happened with Ej. He was scared but he had to stay calm to not get hurt and/or say something that will get him killed even.
Ej walked in the room to check on Ben. His mask was off and he had a towel around his waist and his hair was wet. Ben looked at him.
"Ej..let me go and we'll have a talk.." Ben mumbled.
Ej scoffed. "Talk about what? It's very clear that you are mine and you don't have a choice unless you want that burnt bitch to die." He said.
Ben struggled more and Ej walked over, crawling on him.
"Don't worry. I'll make you feel better than that bitch makes you feel~" He cooed, cupping the other's cheek.
Ben squirmed. "J-jack..don't do this.." Ben said.
"Too bad. I am and you can't stop me~" He purred, kissing Ben's neck. Ben whimpered a bit and tried to get him off which only resulted in Jack holding him still.
Ej kissed up his neck, biting his soft spot when he found it. Ben gasped when he bit it, quickly biting his lip to refrain from moaning. He squirmed more, tugging at his restraints again.
"Stop it..let me go!" He said.
Jack ignored him and bit him again, leaving a mark. He started to touch Ben underneath his clothing and played with his nipples.
"If you keep being a bad boy I'll have to punish you~" Jack purred, grabbing his scalpel, which was on the night stand, and  cutting off Ben's tunic. "Let's make this nice and slow so you know who owns you~" He purred, kissing him hard and forcing his tongue in his mouth.
Ben refused to kiss back, whimpering and squirming.
'Someone please help me..' He thought, trying his best to stop himself from any moans or erotic thoughts. That failed miserably when Jack decided to palm his little 'friend.' Ben gave a moan, squirming more. "N-no, not there~ nm~" He moaned.
Jack smirked. "Maybe I'll just get you hard and leave you like this til I come back from hunting~ hm~?" Jack purred, getting Ben as hard as he could. He marked his upper body a whole lot. Ben couldn't help but whimper and mewl from the touching.
"I'm in charge and I own you baby~" Jack whispered in his ear, biting it after.
Ben shivered and mewled. Jack got up and left Ben with a neglected feeling. "I'll be back later~" He said, grinning. Jack closed the door and got dressed before leaving to go hunt for organs.
Ben prayed someone would find him and save him.