Mischief

????? P.O.V
Oh how I love messing with those girls! It's funny seeing them so frustrated. It's cute how they try to get rid of me. One things for sure, they'll never be able to get away. Especially now. My pet snake who was wrapped up on my arm hissed a bit. "Oh They'll give it up. They have no choice this time. I'll have what I want no matter the cost! Even if I have to get my hands dirty. I hate it. But, if I must I will."
I saw the three girls staring at me from the window. They all seemed frozen in shock and fear. I grinned and walked up to the door. I knocked.
A girl with black hair with a pink streak in it and a cut smile answered the door. "Hello...um..who are you?" She asked.
"Not important." I said. "I'm here to see three girls. One with blonde hair and two with brown hair." I hummed.
"You mean Cori, Emily and Tori?" The girl asked. "Yes. Those thr-"
I was cut off by my snake hissing.
"What do you mean?......Of course I have a plan. Why else wouldn't I be so confident?....Oh come on, they'll have no choice but to give her up....what? Why do you say that she isn't gonna let me in? She will."
I looked back at the girl who gave me a weird look.
"Um...you aren't aloud here." She said.
"Or am I?" I said. I put two fingers on her forehead and her eyes turned white. "Oh, yeah! You can come in!" She chirped. I walked inside the mansion and went to the three girls.
"Missed me ladies?~" I purred, grinning.
"Go away! You already know what we're gonna say!" The black haired one said, holding her girlfriend.
"You have no choice this time" He said.
"What do you mean..?" Tori asked.
"If you refuse, I already have a backup plan you won't like." I said.
"We won't go with you!" Cori growled.
"Fine, have it your way." With that, I left.
This'll be fun.

Ben's p.o.v
Me and Jeff were watching a movie in his room since we couldn't go back to sleep. I was sitting in his lap, holding the popcorn.
"Hey, Ben?" Jeff asked.
"Yeah?" I looked at him.
"U-um..do you wanna go on a date with me tomorrow?" He asked. He was so cute when he was flustered! Who knew this asshole could be a big softy!
I smiled. "Of course!" I said.
He smiled. "Great! We can go to the lake and have a small picnic!" He said.
"T-the lake..?" I mumbled. "What if I fall in..?" I asked.
He held me close. "You know I wouldn't let that happen." He said. "And a little splash won't hurt you!" He said, smiling.
I smiled a little. "O-okay then..but we're eating at least 4 feet away!" I huffed.
He laughed. "Alright, deal." He said.
I smiled. Tomorrow is gonna be a good day!

Little did I know..
It was going to be the worst.
__________________________________________
Hai! This chapter might be a little short..sorry about that! But I'll make it longer next time or try too! Currently we are in quarantine..I hope you're all doing well along with your families! Be safe and careful and stay inside people! But don't be afraid to get a little air. Remember to wash your hands before and after eating or touching your face as well. Once again, stay safe! I hope you like this chapter and I'll try to post often! Also, you can go read my other story! Just go to my profile and you'll see it! I think it's a bit better than this one- Bai!