Authors Note + Thank You Note

Finally!

 At least I'm sure that's what most of you are saying. Let me be the first to say, updating wise, I absolutely and without a shred of a doubt dropped the ball. I was going through a lot of stuff in my personal life and with my pregnancy, but thankfully I am in a much better place now! Still, I don't view that as an excuse for me having left loyal readers hanging for so long while I sorted my own messes out. 

 But, aside from all of that. I am so thankful to each and everyone of you who read this story and sent me positive feedback. Truthfully, I never expected for than 3-5 readers at the absolute most. Writing has always been my passion but when I became a mother I for some reason convinced myself that absolutely no one would be interested in anything I had to say. You all have proven to me that my voice does matter and so do my stories. 

 Obviously I can't take full credit for this. Stephanie Meyer is the one who came up with the Twilight universe, I just had always had this elaborate scenario in my mind about Jacob and Renesmee and what their future could look like, so eventually I got bored, admittedly had a bit of liquid courage, and put pen to paper, or should I say fingers to keyboard. That's how we ended up here. 

I plan to write more and I'm always open to suggestions. Although I have close the chapter on Jacob and Renesmee, I can promise you I will continue to write. I just have to figure out what I want to write about next. 

Anyways, to spare this from being any longer, I would like to conclude with a simple thank you. From the bottom of my heart, thank you. 

- numbmemories AKA - Makayla H.