Dream SMP in a nutshell part 1

(was writing another chapter when i started typing some rlly funny shit so i decided to do this first)

Tommy got into the dream smp! Finally being annoying worked out in his favour. That is until he got banned literally less than an hour later.

Oh nevermind! he's back in and this time with his friend tubbo. They got these really cool discs and for some weird reason creepy dream decided yo i want those discs!

tommy being the person that he is was all like NOoOoOoO! these are my discs! Ofc that just made dream want them more. This sparked dreams chaotic(not romantically 😭 bc i will cry) obsession with tommy.

They fought blah blah blah, tommy and tubbo won! i think... getting the discs into an ender chest. WOooOo go them!

After wards everything was cool! That is until dumbass wilbur decided to create a country and drag tommy into it. Like god couldn't you just leave the drug van alone? Tommy was like yea! let's go DRUGSSSS.

That was an obviously smart move as that led a series of unfortunate events where tommy was left traumatised! How fun! First they fought a war, then got betrayed and then did a duel? When dream was obviously the better person with a bow. But it's fine! Because tommy decided to be a good person and surrender his discs for freedom! Did i mention wilburs son burnt the country's flag? did i also mention that that very son, fundy had to wear a crayola suit? ah fun times.

After that they got their independence! yay! wilbur goes yo i'm bored let's prove our dominance by holding an election and then winning hahaha. Tommy supports and goes wil you're so smart let's do it!

Then they lose the election and get exiled! Wilbur being betrayed by his own son. Wilbur goes a little coo coo if you get what i mean. They invite technoblade to take down manberg bc governments are just the worst.

Tubbos dead, techno was under pressure? idk man. EVERYONE FIGHTS. yea no shlatt's a drunk idiot so manberg surrenders, how anti-climactic smh. Holy shit shlatt was such a alcoholic he died from heart attack? pog ig

At least everything's fine now. Wilburs president again! Wait no he's handing it to tommy. Wait no tommy's handing back to wilbur. Wait no, Wilburs handing it to tubbo! is this gonna stop now... Yes it is great tubbos the president now.

Nope not great, wilbur blow up lmanberg and gets killed by his own father. Geez guess the daddy issues are hereditary. Oh wait technoblade's spawning withers, guys his whole thing is no governments cmon man you can't just dethrone a government and then make a new one and not expect techno to do anything. NOOBS

Whatever, moving past that. Ranboo's here now! He gives an allium to tommy! AWWWW so wholesome! NEW DUO : ALLIUMDUO!!! they burn down george's house as an act of coping for tommy.

Ah shit, they got caught. Dream being the asshole that he is, is making tubbo choose between lmanberg or tommy, what a dick.

Surely tubbo will choose tommy tho since he's his best friend. Wtf tubbo's choosing lmanberg?? surely not. Also wilburs a ghost now.

Exile time. Everyone's favourite arc of the dream smp. Get your shit into a hole tommy, stop disrespecting me smh blah blah blah.Ah yes manipulation at its finest, tommy i'm your only friend, no one came to your party, i'm doing this for your good. Yay! a more traumatised tommy.

Awww ghostbur gave both tommy and tubbo a compass!! So wholesome, let's hope dream doesn't manipulate tommy with that-

Mushroom henry my beloved. Oh god not tommy hiding things from dream. Go girlboss tommy but like no...

YOOOOO mexican dream! POG! nvm he's dead. YOOO DRISTA LETS GO! nvm she's gone for another 5 months.

Dream finds out tommy has been hiding things from him. Oh fuck, dream you really had to tell tommy that you've never been his friend? Like we all knew it but cmon bro have some sympathy.

NONONONONO HENRY! yea yea tommy kinda wanted to jump off a tower and die but he didn't so. BUT HENRY DIED!!! FUCK YOU DREAM! anyways back to the story, tommy didn't die and instead went to techno's house bc they're the closest friends ever!

Tommy raccoon arc, ah yes piss bedroom. Techno finds out, it's fine tho he's willing to foster a poor orphan. BRUHHH BAD IDEA, the racoon's stealing all technos golden apples.

Oooooo big vault full of wither skulls, that's cool. Wait why's the community house blown up? And why's everyone blaming it on tommy smh, if he did something stupid he'd at least record or stream it to get more clout smh.

Tommy saying the discs were worth more than tubbo ever was?? Tubbo gives a disc to dream
:( , ah yes techno thanks for helping me become more confident, taking care of me and giving me the axe of peace but i'm gonna betray you now.

Like wtf tommy even i can't help you there bud, you kinda screwed techno over, and for what? Some guy that exiled you and chose a government?

(part 2 coming soon lol, this was so fun to make)