mcc teal teens part 1

heading creds : yyuuraii on ig

(in honour of scott creating one of the best mcc's in term of team balancing and purpled finally being in mcc, here's an idea i've had for like a year but never thought it'd actually happen)
(mcc 21)

MCC, a tournament that happened once every month consisting for 10 teams of 4, making it 40 participants. The top 2 teams after 8 games will battle it out for the win in dodgebolt. Tommy was in mcc since mcc2, tubbo in mcc9, ranboo in mcc15 and finally purpled in mcc20.

The four knew each other in the dream smp. Everyone knew that tommy, tubbo and ranboo were very close creating the bench trio. But what a lot of people might not know is that purpled was also very close to the group, closest to tommy. After they had played bedwars together, they had found out that they have tons in common and got on super well.(i love golden boys duo so much)

Bench trio was trying to convince scott to let purpled in mcc for FOREVER, and finally scott relented. Now after mcc21, purpled was 3rd overall and absolutely popped off. While doing the google form asking who they wanted to be teamed with, all 4 of them put each other. Screw the rules, who cares if you were only supposed to put one person. Although ranboo did apologise to wilbur for not putting him this mcc.

~the day of mcc team announcements~

Today was the day of mcc team announcements, and they would be announced to the public 2 days after. Everyone was on a call together, just talking and waiting patiently for the announcement.

"UGHHH WHEN IS IT GONNA BE RELEASEDDDD" tommy whined for the fifth time in the call. "tommy i swear to-" purpled began before getting cut off by tubbo "TOMMY'S RIGHTT SHOULDNT THE TEAMS BE ANNOUNCED ALREADY??" that sparked purpled calling both tommy and tubbo children and telling them to stop whining. ranboo sighed wondering how he got stuck with these people.

"WAIT GUYS CHECK GENERAL ITS OUT!! HOLY SHIT" tubbo screamed. THEY WERE ON THE SAME TEAM, THE DREAM IS REAL!!
"YOOOOOOOOO" ranboo being unable to contain his excitement. "WE'RE GONNA WIN, WINNERS POV" purpled shouted out "LETS FUCKING GOOOOOOOO" tommy yelled even louder than he previously did.

~~twitter team announcements~~

(reminder that this is not a real team 😭😭, as much as i would want it to be rn it's just a fantasy, maybe someday tho

(reminder that this is not a real team 😭😭, as much as i would want it to be rn it's just a fantasy, maybe someday tho...)

the fans were going wild, predictions were already being made, everyone looking forward to mcc22. About 3 days later, purpled and ranboo both started a stream 'mcc practice with tommy, tubbo, purpled/ranboo' they practiced together for 2-3 hours before ending stream.

~~STREAM HIGHLIGHTS~~
"HOW THE FUCK DID YOU ALREADY FINISH PARKOUR WARRIOR IT'S ONLY BEEN 15 MINUTES!!" tommy shouted at purpled after he was still on the 5th stage. "L just get good loser" purpled replied back

"wait wait wait purpled and tommy vs me and tubbo in battle box doesn't seem very fair" ranboo seeing purpled and tommy both queue for red team. "cmon boss man we can win this!!" tubbo enthusiastically exclaimed.

"BYE BYE BEE BOY" tommy once again shouted after killing tubbo in battle box, "TOMMY BEHIND YOU BEHIND YOU" purpled panicked and ranboo killed him and was sprinting towards tommy.
<tommyinnit was killed by Ranboo>
"HA LETS GO WE ACTUALLY WON" ranboo cheered alongside tubbo while tommy was cursing him out.

"team predictions chat?? we're gonna win. winners pov right here guaranteed." purpled confidently told chat.

"team predictions? well i don't think we're gonna do that bad, but it really depends i guess, we could either get 1st or last to be honest" tubbo replied to the same question.

"wilbur didn't think the politics bit was very funny, sorry tommy" ranboo said sympathetically. "WHAT THE FUCK??? THAT BITCH, IM THE FUNNIEST BIG MAN OUT THERE" tommy fumed angrily dm'ing wilbur.

"yea mcc practice is going great thanks @randomuser27" tubbo reading out some chats as tommy went to go take a bathroom break, 'how's tubnet?' tubbo immediately went into excitement mode "it's going amazing!! i just got done with some meetings and...."

during tommy's bathroom break, the mods let 'jump in the cadillac' play on media share. purpled, ranboo and tubbo all heard it and bursted out laughing, only for tommy to return confused.

After that, they had privately practiced for 3 more times.

(sorry this is so short, i wrote this like 3-4 days ago but didn't have an idea on what to do for mcc day, the first batch of mcc teams are literally about to be announced in less than 30 minutes so i wanted to get this out first lmfaooo) (hope you enjoyed :D)