Dream SMP in a nutshell part 2

Yes! tmr techno and dream are gonna strike so we gotta prepare guys! sigh says ranboo why can't we just choose people and not sides?

Doomsday! Why no one suspects a huge obsidian grid above the sky? Idk maybe the smp is scripted or smt- Nah how could the smp ever be scripted what a stupid idea.

Ah yes tommy has a heartfelt speech with tubbo and techno, wait no the lightning ruined it, guess that's going into the bloopers reel. NOOO FRIEND, PHIL HOW COULD YOU, POOR GHOSTBUR :(((((

Whatever lmanbergs gone forever now, everything can be in peace. Nope, dream still has this creepy obsession with tommy, so he tells tommy and tubbo to go meet him and this tall ass mountain.

Dream rlly be playing with minors heads when he's literally a homeless teletubby. IS TUBBO ABOUT TO DIE??? clingyduo nooooo, tommy in prison? pshhh like that's ever gonna happen.

YOO PUNZ, you came! srsly tho you better have, the amounts of riches tommy gave you were way more than dream gave you anyways.

YESS GIRLBOSS TOMMY KILL DREAM KILL DREAM!!! bruhhh dream being able to revive ppl is bullshit. Ignore it tommy, wtf you're still sentimental for wilbur? hasn't he been dead for like idk ages??

Ig dream's in prison now, and with Sam as the guard i'm sure nothing bad will happen!!

Well something did happen. Tommy was all cocky and was like hey why don't i go to the prison to taunt dream? Worked out for the first couple of timesc, but security issues arose during the last visit and tommy was stuck inside the prison! What a coincidence right?!

Remember in part 1, when i said tommy being annoying helped him? Well, it kinda doomed him, bc dream was straight up like stfu tommy and kinda punched him to death... What a sad ending for tommy..

Holy fuck, wilbur is insane and shlatt is just shlatt ig, damn tommy rlly gonna be stuck with this for eternity huh?

Wait what? Dream's whole revival thing was real??? Mans rlly waited 3 months huh? it's been 3 days? nahhh he's trolling

Sam you are such a bad guard like smh. Wow everyone rlly thought tommy was dead, statues and all that shit.

Techno gets stuck in pursuing bc of quackity, that's cool. SHROUD MY BELOVED, istg if someone touches him i will murder them.

Mining away, mining away, i don't know what to mine but i'll mine it anyway!!! Yea that's basically what techno and dream did for like 5 months.

Why? because philza mincraft can't read. It's fine tho bc techno's finally out. What's next in the agenda?? Breaking dream out! technoblade never liess!!!

If you gotta break out of prison you gotta do it with style yea? tnt goes boom and alarm goes brrrr. Yo why's ranboo in prison? Yo why's connor in prison? ykw nvm abt that one.

Yayyyy they all escape, WAIT WHAT SAM DID NOT ABDUCT MICHAEL YOU LITTLE BIT- well ig ranboo's dead now.

Tommy's panicking and goes to find axe of peace! nope dreams already taken it, wtf you wanna torture tommy over and over again? You're kinda being psychotic dream....

DADZAA YAY!!!! dadza saved us! *does a little dance* wait you helped free dream? :(
whatever i can trust you i think! says tommy.

Woah ranboo's high on life, or i guess dead life. And tommy builds walls that are a bit familiar... hmm wonder where i've seen that pattern before...

YOOO FRIENDSHIP LADDER LETS GOOOOO!!!!

(this was genuinely so fun)