news flash

kuroo's pov

As she left me alone, I can't get rid of this guilt. I really have made her cry huh. It's all my fault. I passed by Kenma's home & I really don't want to go home yet.

Therefore, I knocked on Kenma's door. I immediately slumped onto his bed. "You look frustrated," He simply stated. "yea, I made y/n upset" & I explained everything to him. It took him a few minutes to respond but he did anyways.

"you're selfish" thanks Kenma.

"can you please text my ex? Give her the coldest text ever that she won't come back ever again" I practically begged Kenma to get him to agree. I ended up sleeping on Kenma's bed

"oi, wake up. Go home" where am I? oh yea at Kenma's. As I was getting ready, I remembered making y/n cry.

I should really apologise to her but she told me to leave her alone. Should I? Should I not?

Just as I entered the school ground, I saw the president holding hands with someone who isn't y/n! That cheating a-hole. Before I could beat the heck out of him, I gotta find y/n first.

y/n's pov

I was putting my shoes in the shoe locker when someone's standing behind me. I turned around to see Kuroo.

"I told you to leave me alone," I said exasperated. "I know but I just wanted to say that i'm sorry for making you cry & for being selfish" he looks down in guilt. "Yea, you were but apology accepted" he smiles but it fades away immediately.

"oh, I gotta tell you something" he leads me at the stairwell. "Your boyfriend uhm he's cheating on you. I saw him holding hands with some girl"

I burst out laughing. I'm glad it all worked out. "why are you laughing?" "man, we got you real good. i'm kidding, we're not a couple. we're just really good friends" he sighs in relief?

"thanks for telling me though, bye Kuroo" "bye y/n."