the fight

Kuroo's pov
It's been 3 days since last I've talked to y/n. Why can't she try to love me?

Kenma said that she might experience something traumatic in the past. I've decided that today's the day that I'll mend everything. As I entered her class after school, nobody was inside but her backpack is still at her seat.

Oh wait, what is the president's girlfriend doing here?

"I knew you'd be coming" she suddenly speaks. "Where's y/n?" Clearly annoyed.

"I might have told her that Yuki sensei wanted to see her at the library. You know, why would you even settle for her? She's honestly super average. She can't even keep her hands off my boyfriend" bruh is she seducing me?

"Well, I thought the president would be the perfect ideal boyfriend but turns out he's so boring. Just like y/n. I guess I prefer you" she starts leaning in.

Okay not today missy. I pushed her off causing her to land on the floor.
Kaito's pov
Oh crap! I left my worksheet on the desk. I heard voices when I was about to enter the class.

I saw my girlfriend on the floor while Kuroo's here too?

"Senpai! He tried to touch me" Harumi said while crying. This is the final straw. He made y/n upset & now he's taking my girlfriend away? I punched him with all my might without thinking.

"Stop acting like an a-hole! I've hated you since day 1. What does y/n see in you honestly" I didn't stop. I couldn't stop myself but

he never once tried fighting back.