my fault

Why did the brat lie to me about Yuki sensei?

The library is so far away from class & now I got to go back to take my bag. Before entering the class, I heard a really, too familiar voice.

Kaito's punching Kuroo?

I immediately grabbed Kaito to make him stop. "Kaito, stop!" "No! This guy tried to seduce Harumi!"

Well obviously it's a lie since she tricked me into going to the library. "Just stop Kaito. Calm down! This isn't you at all!" As I was calming Kaito down, Kuroo got up

"you know what y/n? I know I'm not good enough for you but I'm the one who's in pain here. I really mean nothing to you, do I?" With that he runs off. I run after him because I just had to. "Kuroo, stop running!" He runs, exiting the school.

"KUROO,THERE's A C-"

That accident flashed in front of my eyes. Please. God. Don't take him away.

Dang it Kuroo! This is why you don't run on the street!

"SOMEONE! CALL FOR HELP!"

Kuroo's pov
My eyes struggled to open as the excessive amount of light keeps blinding my eyes. My head hurts really bad.

"Testurou?" "Mum? Where am I?"

"Thank god you're awake! I'll call the doctor" ah the accident. I really shouldn't have run on the street. I hope y/n's okay. Then mum enters the room again.

"You'll be discharged tomorrow" i hummed. I felt empty. "You know, there's this girl, y/n-chan. She never stops visiting you. She keeps saying that it's her fault."

She looks at me with sorrow eyes. "You know it isn't right?"

"Yea, I kept ensuring her that too. Welcome back,Testurou"