training camp

We gathered again at school at 9 pm. I've packed everything for the whole week. I'll miss home & mum.

Kuroo obviously wants to sit next to me on the bus but how can I turn him down. The journey's about 2 hours. I plugged in my airpods while admiring the stars.

I saw Kuroo leaning on the bus window uncomfortably. He should really rest properly to do well at the camp. I lightly shook his shoulder & he looks up at me with his tired but soft eyes.

I hope he doesn't see my red cheeks.

I patted my lap as a sign for him to put his head on it. Without hesitation, he did what was told.

I resisted the urge of running my fingers through his hair.

It's already late when we arrived. "Kuroo, wake up. We're here" Instead of waking up, he grabs my hand & places it on his cheek.

This guy...

Anyways, I get to share a room with manager from other schools. I knocked on the door before entering. "Come in!"

Angel's voice.

I slide the door open & everyone greets me with warm smiles. "Since when Nekoma has a manager?" One of the girls asks. "Oh, im just helping out here. Suzuki y/n desu"

The day has been busy & productive. We've been helping out from the gym to the kitchen. I made some new friends too. Their dedication & motivation are definitely top notch.
Later That Night 🥡
I felt like munching on something so I decided to buy snacks at the vending machine.

"Hey! Hey! Hey! Aren't you y/n?"

"H-hi & you are Bokuto-san & Akaashi-san right? What are you guys up to? It's already late" "we just finished practicing with Hinata, Tsukki & Kuroo!"

Bokuto-san is literally screaming but I like that about him. "AkAAshi, i'll be taking a shower now, bye y/n-chan!" "Bye bye"

Akaashi stops next to me. "You know, Kuroo's a great guy. You should give him a chance," before I could say anything, Bokuto-san cuts me off.

"YeAH! He always talks about you! Are yalls in love?" I blushed deeply at that question. "N-no! We're just friends"

"aw man"

& they left leaving me & my poor heart alone.