chemistry between us

Later That Evening 🧸
I'm alone in the classroom, studying chemistry. Kaito had gone to student council meeting. I didn't even get to tell him about the training camp.

Suddenly, someone takes a seat in front of me & turning their chair to face me. His scent.

"Don't you have practice?" I asked not bothering to look up since I know who he is.

"Nah, coach gave us a break only for today"

"Kuroo, how did you even know i'm here?" I asked while scratching my head due to frustration of this difficult question. "I have my ways, is that chemistry?"

What a nerd.

"Yea, I'm stuck on this question" i sigh almost giving up. "Come let me teach you the solution"

Few Minutes Later 🧚🏻‍♀️
"Cmon, y/n. Try answering this question" "I'm trying but my brain is not cooperating" he starts humming,

"if you get it right, you'll get to kiss me"

"well, i'll get it all wrong then," I said in a teasing tone.

"So is this correct?" I ask but slightly satisfied that I could actually answer it. "Yes, it is. Now come & get your reward"

I stare into his eyes & start leaning in.

*F L I C K*

"Ouch! What was that for?" He asks while rubbing his now red forehead. Yea, I had to flick it.

"For being ridiculous" I said while continuing my work.

"Who even taught you to tease me like that?" I snorted at his question.

"You, of course."

That's when I felt his hand reaching for mine under the desk. He grips my hand as if he is saying that he's not letting me go.

We stayed like that until i'm done studying.