into the future

We've officially graduated high school. We went on our separate ways though because we do have different passions towards different things.

I still keep in touch with Kaito & Kuroo but gradually, I get too caught up with my busy schedule that caused us to stop talking to each other.
5 years later 🍥
I have finally graduated with a degree!

As I went outside to take pictures in my graduation robe & cap, I saw a really familiar face.

"Kaito? You're here?!" I hugged him super tightly. "Omg omg i missed you!" "Congrats on your graduation. I have an even better surprise for you," I looked behind him & standing there is my guy.

"Congratulations kitten" Kuroo even brought me a bouquet of tulips.

"I did it Kuroo!" I said as I embraced him into a hug.

"I have a gift for you" Kuroo hands me a small box. I opened it carefully & there's a key? "Will you move in with me?"

"Yes, Kuroo!"

b o n u s 🧩
Kuroo's pov
I woke up in now mine & y/n's bedroom. I turned to her way to admire her beauty but instead she's already awake looking pissed.

"Someone's grumpy. What's wrong, kitten?"

"I just remembered that you never asked me to become your girlfriend. We're practically roommates" I laugh at her statement. "Well, may I be your forever boyfriend?" I gave in of course.

"Yes, you may" now she looks satisfied.

"Come here & cuddle with me" which she obeys almost immediately.

"Y/n, are you still against the idea of getting married?" "Well, if it's to you then nope" i smiled at her answer.

"Let's get married then."

fin