poseidon x male reader ♥︎

Genre: angst

Scenario: fighting for my love

Fairy male reader

Title: protect

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

No one never guessed that poseidon would be married to a male God.

Poseidon sat down with his husband and other gods, m/n had a bright smile present on his face. He was excited to finally meet other gods, Poseidon on the other hand was not having a good time.

"Oh~ I didn't know you had a husband~" Loki smiled, poseidon didn't like the way Loki spoke.

"I'm m/n!" He happily exclaimed, he did a little bow. Poseidon did like that gesture his husband did to Loki, the gods were caught off guard by that action.

"A god bowing to another god, what is the meaning of this poseidon." Odin demanded, poseidon turned to Odin but m/n got to answer him before poseidon.

"Its a sign of respect," m/n answered, his smile annoyed someone of the gods. "M/n, sit down." Poseidon demanded, m/n nodded his head and saw down.

The meeting went on and on for hours, they were talking about how they're was gonna be a party. M/n was mostly focused on what he was gonna cook. Finally the meeting ended, Invitations were being handed out in the morning then the party will be in 3 days.

M/n flew beside poseidon, he was telling poseidon about the rare fruit at the sacred tree. Whispers and be heard around them, possibly was getting annoyed more and more.

"I didn't know poseidon had a husband."

"Thats so embarrassing, he can do much better."

"Married to fairy...how disgraceful."

"Such a low-life fairy."

"Thats a god...he is a mere god."

M/n can hear the whispering, their hearts, their minds. He was fully aware of what everyone was saying, poseidon was annoyed by everyone including his husband.

When they got back to the kingdom, poseidon didn't utter a single word.

"I'm sorry..." m/n muttered, poseidon turned to m/n and sighed. "Next time you're staying." He glared at the fairy, today was humiliating for him. It was a big mistake.

M/n stayed quiet and went to their room, he read his heart. It was full on anger, he hated the way it sounded. He's changed his clothes and put on his night clothes, he put his wings away and got into bed. He walked into the washroom and stared at himself.

He looked much more younger, he was 5'4, he was mistaken for a kid multiple times. He continued to stare at himself, his long hair reached above his knees.

"Starring at yourself won't make you feel any better." Poseidon said as he changed, m/n turned to poseidon. "Why did you marry me?" He asked, poseidon sighed.

"That is a very stupid question m/n, I married you cause I love you for who you are." Poseidon hugged m/n, but m/n said otherwise. Poseidon lied, his heart said it.

M/n flew over to the bed and layed there, he was hurt.

• M O R N I N G •