Chapter 2- The Day

It's the day... the day that I cause a scene at the Stark Tower... oh what a blast I ought to have in about thirty minutes from now...

I get in my car as it roars to life, passing the speed limit, I head straight to the tall tower of metal which I can see from a not-so-far distance. I don't live far away from the Stark Tower, that's why I always have the tea, the town gets the news faster than others, and me, being so close to them, the local people and I would know everything by just looking out the window.

My radio on, blasting music to boost my confidence, I don't want to get nervous and change back to my human form in front of THE Avengers, god that would be embarrassing.

I park my car behind a tall building in front of my destination, I got behind my car and changed into my reptile form, slithering on my belly to the tower.

(Something like this but solid black)

When I reached one of the tower's walls, I tried my best to blend in, curling up near the black staircase, waiting for someone to enter before me

At last a man stepped out, I recognized him, Happy Hogan, Tony Stark's personal chauffeur who formerly worked as his personal bodyguard and Head of Security of Stark Industries, imagine having a job like that!

He got out a black suitcase as I wondered what kind of alien weapon did Stark create again. Hogan grabbed the suitcase and hurried up the staircase leading to the door. I uncurled my silk body and trailed behind his ankle as quietly as I could. He opened the huge metal door and dragged the suitcase with him as I took a right while he headed straight... I'm in the tower.

Voices echoed against the corridor as I started following them.

"You know it's actually about time we started trusting him, really, he didn't try to escape while he was in that cell like he did other times." I recognized the voice, it was Steve's, always so stern and dad-sounding.

"But he's dangerous! We can't risk getting him out of his cell and then when he does possibly anything bad, regret the moment we agreed!" Tony said, as always disagreeing with the soldier, but who were they talking about?

I was still eavesdropping when a large hand grabbed me by my neck, not allowing me to breathe properly, something, which felt like a thumb, placed itself on top of my head, keeping my face down. Hissing and showing my pointed teeth wasn't being helpful, what if it was one of the Avengers?! 

My vision started blurring as my hissing slowed until my eyes closed and my body relaxed, but my mind still tense, I knew there was no escape from the big palms, and as my last worried thought hit, I lost my consciousness.

LOL