Nightmare

~Katsuki's POV~

I look at my middle school self talk to Deku. It was painful to watch. I hated every moment of this. "If you want a hero that badly there actually might me a quicker way." The little shit began to say. "Just pray you'll be born with a quirk in your next life" oh god, please stop! Don't say it, don't make that mistake you get me! "And take a swan dive off a roof of a building!" The younger me said. All the little shits that we're there started to laugh. But I didn't find this funny, I hate this, the fact that I didn't even mean it back then makes it worst.

Deku just stood there shocked. He looked the mixture of pissed off and devastated. Deku then packed up his stuff and walked out. I followed behind him. Deku was walking up to stairs to the roof top of the school. Deku then looked over at the roof. You can see everything from up here. "Maybe Kacchan was right, it's not like I have hope of becoming a hero anyway." Deku said. What is he planing. I try to walk up to him but it's like an invisible barrier was blocking my way. Deku then came closer to the edge of the roof.

"Well I hope Kacchan will be happy" Deku said as he took off his shoes. I couldn't talk, I couldn't move I could only watch and cry. Then Deku looked directly at me. "The words you said today, could have had a impact like this, but you got lucky, take care of him." Deku said before jumping off the roof.

I shot up from the nightmare. I was breathing heavily and that's what woke Deku up. "Kacchan are you ok?" Deku yawned out. I started to tear up. "K-Kacchan! Hey why are you crying?!" Deku asked as he wiped my tears and hugged me. "D-did you t-think about jumping w-when I told you to back in middle school?" I asked. Deku looked confused. "Kacchan, I'm not stupid enough to follow advice an idiot gave me and I wouldn't end life so short even if everyone told me I couldn't complete my dream, if I went back to middle school I would have totally laughed in all your faces." Deku said.

I felt good with that response knowing he would follow an Idiots advice. WAIT A DAMN MINUTE! "Deku!!!" I yelled. Deku laughed and kissed my forehead. "Come on Kacchan, I'll sing you to sleep" Deku said. We got in the bed and cuddled. He sing the song "Lovely". We fell asleep 2 minutes later.

AND DONE BOOM
sorry this was short, I'm kinda sick
Lol and I want to work more on my new Series on YouTube
well anygay~

ONTO THE NEXT BAKUDEKU!!!