Let me save you!!

A/N: soooooooo I wanted to do some canon shit, like Manga Deku, Warning spoilers for chapter 300-335 something likes that- if you haven't seen the Manga yet, go on to the next chapter. Ok!! Let's get right into it

Katsuki was there ripping up the letter Izuku had sent out to him. There's no way in hell! No way! He'll accept the fact Izuku was gone. The letter...god damn it Izuku! Katsuki was pacing back and forth.

"Dear Kacchan...

I'm sorry I had to go...I can't risk being here and putting you all in danger again, Tomura Shigiarki is after me and me alone, so I decided it would be best..if I do this one alone as well. Seeing you being stabbed..because I was too weak to get out of the way is something I never wanna see again. I decided to tell the class about 'my' quirk in separate letters...but for now...this is Goodbye Katsuki..I love you

-Izuku 'Deku' Midoriya"

Katsuki couldn't believe this, what the hell was he thinking! Doing this alone! Does he not realized being alone is what gif him into danger in the first place! Katsuki got stabbed because Izuku was working his ass off alone! With no help! He can't do this alone! No matter begs he thinks! It isn't possible! They lost a war, Villains are out there spreading like while fire! Anti-heroes are out in the open killing those you aren't known as worthy of living. It was complete chaos and he knew, Izuku wouldn't be able to do this alone! Not after everything that just happened.

Class 1-A was a mess...what were they without Izuku. "Why did he...how did he..." Ochaco was trying to ask...but she didn't know what question to ask first, or was it a good time? It wasn't...the class was surprised by the news having individual letter but at their front door step of their dorms. "He can't do this alone...he'll get himself killed!" Shoto yelled out. "We're a class...we should stick together!" Eijiro yelled out as well. "He didn't want to hurt us...we were so damaged after that war...he was afraid of getting us into that situation again..." Momo said.

It's true, Izuku blamed himself for the war as his name was the only one that was targeted. If he went on by himself no one else had to die right, everyone else was safe back at UA, protected by the higher up security, as well as other hero schools were. So no one is danger excepts for the ones that aren't evacuated at that said schools, but that's where Izuku comes in, he can save the day, say all innocent citizens from the Anti-heros and Villains. If Izuku is out there saving everyone, then no other hero is needed right? No...Izuku needed saving himself, he knows he can't do it alone too...but what choice does he have...

All until a few months later, Izuku was sitting on the roof of a building, patrolling the area from a far. Tired...hungry...dirty...depressed. He was weak but couldn't show it, for months he been on instinct and taught himself never to let his needs get in the way of what had to be done, he'll starve if it meant a life would be saved. He gave everything to safe everyone else and just left himself uncared for...until

"MIDORIYA!" He heard from a far. He was shocked to see class 1-A all there surrounding him. "You all shouldn't be here, go back to UA where is safe." Izuku said "oh, so now we're weak are we?" Katsuki asked more like a shout. "Midoriya we're not leaving without you!" Eijiro yelled out. Class 1-A was ready to get back there friend...Katsuki was ready to get back his boyfriend. Izuku however, didn't want to go back. "I'm sorry..." Izuku then used black whip to get off the roof and onto another. Class 1-A wasn't too far behind him.

Izuku's speed was throwing most of the class off. No matter what the class did, Izuku was always stronger. He always had to upper hand, like all class 1-As moves were predictable. How ever, he went face to face with Katsuki while the class were on the side lines, Izuku tried to get out of there but it was a dead end. Izuku looked around before making eye contact with Katsuki. "Kacchan, go back...it's not your battle! It's mine! They're targeting me!" Izuku said. Katsuki didn't back down, instead he took a step closer while Izuku took a step back. "Kacchan I'm serious! You all shouldn't be here! Go back! Don't worry about me! I'm fine!" Izuku yelled but it was no use....no one listened

"Midoriya, we're not going anywhere." Shoto said. Izuku was about to use black whip again but, he didn't have the strength too...in fact...he was so weak, he can barely use his quirk at all. "When Shigiarki stabbed me? Do you remember what I said" Katsuki started. "I said don't think you can do this alone, and what do you do? Go and think you can do this alone, I know through your whole life you been dealing with this alone, but not anymore, through middle school...you think I didn't see you sit and eat lunch all by yourself...doing things you shouldn't be doing alone..."

"You've been all by yourself this whole time...dealing with way more then you should, carrying weight not even the number 1 hero does....you believe that fighting alone will do you any good, well it doesn't Izuku...and for that, I am to blame for putting that in your head, all these years you've been following me and I always said, I can do it alone...but I was never alone, I had you...but now, Izuku im sorry for everyone I have done up until now..." Katsuki walked towards a shocked Izuku, putting both hands on his cheeks whipping away his tears. "I love you...and you don't have to do this alone, we're all here now, this isn't middle anymore." And with that Izuku passed out.

AND BOOM
1058 words
ONTO THE NEXT ONE!!