Marked Kiss

A/N: yup this is an Omega verse, sorry I just had too! I changed the font, because it's more comforting like this, I don't think it changed on your end, but it changed on mines. Welp let's get to this story. No quirk AU.

Izuku Midorya, a young Omega male, 13 years old, his Jr. High school wasn't an ideal place for someone like Izuku to be in, that school was filled with beta's and Alpha's while Izuku was one of out little Omega's at that school. Izuku wasn't marked yet, the other 2 omega's were, so they makes Izuku a huge target. Izuku is lucky he makes it everyday without actually being followed home, as much as he wants friends, he doesn't want Alpha's obsessing over his scent.

However, Katsuki Bakugou, a young Alpha male, 14 years old, he goes to the same school as Izuku, but he hates how every Alpha talks about him, such disrespect and possessiveness, he hates it. In their society, Omega's are known as nothing more then a breeding tool for Alpha's. That's not all true, some of the best businesses are managed by Omegas. Katsuki doesn't like how the other Alpha's stare at him, he doesn't like how they talk about him, he hates how they mentally fuck him, he hates it all.

Katsuki and Izuku are friends, they have known each other for literally their whole lives, they spent every moment together, just like every childhood friends, they were gay for each-other and didn't even know it, idiots. Inko and Mitsuki are best friends, they spent every day together as kids, teens and even mothers. They just have this undying bond as Besties, in result of that making children who are obliviously gay for each-other. As much as they wanted to just yell "I love you" at each other, they were both scared of the result of that.

Present time, Izuku went into the classroom, as Anxious as always, he took a seat next to the window, where he was always seated at. Why was he anxious? That's because 2 other Alpha's in that classroom was staring at him, hungry. Izuku's inside felt like they were screaming at him, saying "get the fuck out of there" however Izuku was too paralyze to even look at said Alpha's. One of the Alpha's grew some courage and walked over to Izuku, who really didn't want to be bothered right now. "Midoriya?" Said the Alpha.

Izuku took a deep breath, trying as hard as he can to ease his racing nerves. "Y-es?" Izuku squeaked out. Izuku's mind was spinning, situations like these always get him so nervous. "I was wondering if you liked to go out with me?" The Alpha asked. Izuku looked up at the Alpha, he doesn't even know his name. "I'm sorry, but who are you?" Izuku asked, at least wanting to reject the guy with his name. "Excuse my manners, I'm your class mate, Haru Lou" Haru said, resting his forearms on Izuku's desk.

Izuku backed away from Haru's arms. "I'm sorry, but I don't go out with people I barely know...just because I'm an Omega and you're an Alpha, doesn't mean you're much my type." Izuku said as calmly as possible. Izuku hated rejecting people but he had did way too many times, that's there always "buts" and "just a chance" but it's always gonna be a no. Haru on the other hand seemed desperate, his kind was set on a goal, and he was gonna get that goal one way or another. Haru released his phormoes, which affected Izuku in the worst way possible.

Izuku covered his nose and put his head down, trying not to breathe in any of the intoxicating scent that's now Lingering around his desk. Unfortunately, Izuku had to breathe at some point so he unintentionally smelled his scent and now stuck in what we would call a heat. Izuku heats were already bad as it is, worst now because an Alpha put him in that position. Haru lifted Izuku's chin, making Izuku look him in the eyes, Izuku eyes was filled of nothing but lust. "Now Omega, I was going to show you Mercy, but I don't think you deserve that anymore." Haru picked up Izuku, who was still in his trans of illusions.

"I'll show you how to be a good little Omega." Haru said, walking out of the somewhat empty classroom and making his way to a door that said "Storage space" on it. The room was spacious, enough space to hide and skip a class. Izuku was placed on the table where the text books were supposed to be. "Now Omega, undress for me." Izuku who had no idea what was going on, only gave in to his instincts and undressed right in front of the hungry Alpha's eyes. Haru was satisfied, Izuku had a body of a model, his curves showed and his features popped out, he was an example of a true Omega. "Holy shit, you're fucking sexy." Haru said walking up to Izuku and caressing his shoulders, Izuku who is sensitive to any given touch right now, moaned at the pleasure.