I'm his son!!

A/N: I feel like a failure. Eh- that wasn't supposed to be so depressing!!!! I promise I wasn't trying to be depressing!!! I'm was saying that because I couldn't get any ideas on what I should post for YouTube 😭😭I promise I don't take my issues on media!!! P.S Izuku's Quirk is All for one but he uses it for good.

Izuku Midoriya, All for ones son. Izuku is a shamed by his father and what he does so he never talk about him. In fact he hates his father and his father hates him. Katsuki is the only one that knows about Izuku being All for ones son and of course him being the loving and caring boyfriend would always assure Izuku that he is nothing like that sorry excuse for a father.

One day Izuku had a nightmare, a nightmare that his father would return and take him and force him into the LOV and the worst part was Izuku was totally submitting to All for one command. Izuku had his fathers quirk, Izuku is part All for one.  All for one is in control. Izuku bolted up from the nightmare. Breathing heavily as he got up and went to the bathroom.

Izuku was too sleep deprived to look at himself in the mirror. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and showered leaving an hour to get ready for school. About 12 minutes later Izuku was dressed and ready to walk out the common area door until he heard a voice stop him. The voice of his best friend Denki Kaminari. "Hey, Izuku, going for a different color of hair I see, like the new look." Denki said while putting on his shoes. Izuku was confused, his hair has always been the same, black going into a dark green.

Denki looked up to make eye contact with Izuku. "Sweet! Contacts too? Oh your going for the real bad boy look aren't you, it's definitely working out." Denki said. Izuku was dumbfounded. He had never wore contacts before. What was Denki talking about? Before Izuku could ask Denki bolted out of the common room faster then Tenya could tell Katauki to take his feet off the desk. Izuku shrugged it off as Denki was playing a joke on him and put on his shoes.

Izuku walked out the dormitories and made his way into the UA building. Izuku walked in and made his way to a door that says "1-A" on it. Izuku opened the door to see Denki and Eijirou talking while Katsuki had his head on the table, Tenya and Hanta talking about the homework due and Mina teaching Tooru, Minoru and Shoto how to dance. The rest of the class wasn't here yet since there's about 40 more minutes until 1st period. "Morning everyone!" Izuku said as the class looked at him.

The class was shocked to see Izuku. "Midobro! Manly! Nice hair dye and contacts!" Eijirou said. Izuku was confused. "Woah Midoriya, nice look." Shoto said supporting Izuku's so called new look. Izuku was once again confused. "What are you guys talking about? I look the same as yesterday, I didn't dye my hair or put contacts on." Izuku said. Everyone was confused until Katsuki put his head up and glanced at Izuku. What Katsuki saw reminded him of All for one and just knew something was about to happen.

Katsuki ran to Izuku and cuffed his cheeks. "Did you look in the mirror this morning?" Katsuki asked. Izuku shook his head no still confused. "Your head, did you have any visions or dreams about...him?" Katsuki asked again. That caught Izuku attention. Izuku nodded. "I had a nightmare, if him coming back for me." Izuku said. Katsuki took out his phone and went into camera. He showed Izuku what he looked like.

Izuku hair was all white and his eyes were an bright red. He looked actually how All for one did before his fight with all might. Izuku eye widen as he backed away. "N-no....NO! THIS CANT BE HAPPENING!" Izuku yelled. "HEA IN PRISON! HES FAR AWAY FROM ME! HE DOESNT EVEN HAVE HIS QUIRK!" Izuku was now panicking. Katsuki hugged Izuku who was now in the middle of a mental breakdown. The class was confused. What was happening? Why was Izuku freaking out? What did Katsuki know that the class didn't.

Tenya was the first to break the tension. "What's going on?" He asked walking closer to the 2 boys who probably forgot the class was there. "Non of your business!" Katsuki shouted. Izuku pulled away from Katsuki giving an "it's ok" look. Izuku sighed. "You guys the Villain All for one, the one that All might defeated." Izuku started. Everyone nodded. "Yeah, he's like the number 1 villain, super dangerous guy." Denki said. Izuku started backed away more. "I'm his son, he's my father." Izuku said. Everyone except Katsuki was shocked. Izuku looked down a shamed of himself. Tenya was the first to speak up. "Midoriya, despite who your father is, your still a hero and our friend. Please don't let this ruin our friendship, your scared, we get it, we're here for you, every step of the way." Tenya said.