Trick or treat

A/N: this takes place where they were 5, not really a ship since there 5 but friendship ^^. I thought this was cute and it's still Halloween so why not.

Inko and Mitsuki let Izuku and Katsuki go off by themselves this year. This isn't America so people won't try to put razor blades or drugs in your candy. Izuku was dressed up as a cute little ghost while Katsuki was dressed up as a ware wolf, it was so Adorable. Katsuki held Izuku's candy bag for him because in his words "your going to drop it and people will steal your candy." Izuku giggled and went along with it. The end of the night was almost here and they both had lots of candy. They decided to go to the park to count all the candy.

Turns out Katsuki had a little bit more candy though to the fact a lot of people didn't want to give Izuku candy because he was quirkless, or so they thought. Katsuki knew Izuku wasn't quirkless but even if he was this wasn't a way to treat someone he thought. Katsuki ran to the store real quick leaving Izuku confused to why Katsuki left so sudden. A few minutes later Katsuki came back with a huge bag candy and gave it to Izuku. Katsuki then smiled. "Now we both have a lot of candy." Katsuki. Izuku's eyes sparkled on how much candy was in the bag.

Izuku hugged Katsuki. "Thank you Kacchan! This is the best Halloween ever!" Izuku said katsuki hugged back happy that he was able to make this Halloween good for Izuku.

AND BOOM
287 words
Yeah sorry this was short sorry :((
ON TO THE NEXT ONE