3.

It was already nighttime. After Gojo-sensei treated us to some snacks this afternoon, we headed back to Jujutsu Tech again.

I was in my room doing nothing when my phone rang again because someone is requesting a facetime.

"What?" I said, answering the phone.

"You didn't reply to me!" The voice from the other line shouted.

"Don't shout, dumbass!" I yelled back.

"Who are you calling a dumbass? I have a name," He said, calmer compared to before.

"Yeah, Kacchan. Why did you call?" I asked.

He didn't speak.

"Whatever. I'll connect Izuku."

"DON'T! I DON'T WANT TO SEE THAT NERD!" He shouted.

"Geez. Calm down! And I told you not to bully Izuku!"

Moments later, Izuku is already on the screen.

"Hi, Y/N! How are you? Where did you enroll again?" He asked excitedly.

"Stop talking about school stuff," I said, gritting my teeth.

"Hai! I'm sorry," he said nervously.

"Tsk. That's why I told you not to connect Deku," I heard Kacchan said from the other line.

"Shut up. The both of you should do your best for my sake, too," I said and started sobbing because I miss them already.

It is my dream to be with them until we grow up. Enroll in UA, be pro heroes together. But my parents didn't permit me.

"Look at what you've done, Deku!" Kacchan shouted.

I was about to scold Kacchan, but someone knocked on my door five times then opened it.

"Inumaki-san? Do you need anything?" I asked.

"Who's that?" Kacchan said from the other line.

I didn't answer Kacchan because I was busy watching Inumaki-san scribbling something on a notepad.

'Dinner's ready,' that was written on the paper.

"Ah yeah, I'll follow in a minute. Thank you," I said.

He closed my door, so I continued talking to Kacchan and Deku.

"A classmate of mine," I answered Kacchan's question.

"Classmate, huh?" Kacchan commented.

"Izuku, do your best in school, okay? You recently got your quirk, right? Kacchan, look after him."

"I will aim to be the number 1 hero!" Izuku exclaimed.

"What are you blabbering about, stupid Deku? I will be number one!" Kacchan argued back.

"Okay, that's enough. I need to go now. See you soon. Love you guys!" I said, waving my hand at them.

"Take care, Y/N!" Izuku said and disconnected from the call.

"Turn it off now. I need to go," I said to Kacchan.

"Call me when you need me," he said and turned off the call without waiting for my answer.

I laughed and shook my head. Why is he like that?

As soon as I went outside my room, I saw Inumaki-san leaning on the wall.

"Inumaki-san, why are you still here?" I asked out of shock.

He showed me the notepad.

'I waited for you.'

"You don't have to, but thank you," I said and walked away, passing him.

"Sujiko," he spoke.

I looked back at him.

"What?"

He scribbled something.

'I said look here."

"Okay? I'm looking. Now, what?

He started writing again.

"You know what? We should start learning sign language so we can communicate easily!" I said out of frustration.

His eyes lit up.

"Shake shake!" He replied and gave me a thumbs up.

I smiled. He's not that bad like how I initially thought. Some first impressions are really wrong.