10.

"And did I told you already that I like you too?"

I stood up and faced him, smiling widely.

"Then, does that mean..."

"Yes, Toge. I'm your girlfriend now," I said while nodding at him.

His eyes widened, and he started blushing.

I turned my back on him, laughing, and started running towards Maki and Panda, who's still training. Seconds later, Toge was already beside me, jogging along.

He ran faster and turned around. Now, he's jogging backward and looking at me.

"Hey! Be careful! You might trip," I exclaimed.

He stopped running and opened his arms.

"Huuug!" I said and jumped on his arms.

He immediately snaked his arms around my waist, lifting me a little bit, and kissed me on my forehead.

"Thank you for patiently waiting for me," I whispered.

"Shake."

"Oi! What's with the both of you?" Maki suddenly interrupted.

Toge put me down, and we faced Panda and Maki together.

"Nothing. We just decided that we need to start training now," I said while laughing.

"Yah! No need to hide it, guys. We saw Toge kissing you in the forehead!" Panda exclaimed.

"What? Toge can't kiss his girlfriend now?" I answered, still laughing.

They both stopped moving for a while, stunned by what I said.

Seconds later, I heard both Maki and Panda screaming.

"Oh, God! Freaking finally!" Maki shouted.

"Wait! I'm gonna cry!!" The overly dramatic Panda said.

"What happened to, "I think we won't click," during the first meeting, Y/N!?" Maki spoke again, now laughing hard.

"Oh no, don't start, Maki! I don't even know why I said that in the first place!" I said while fanning my face using my hand out of embarrassment.

"Don't worry, Y/N. Toge told me the same thing too," Panda commented.

My eyes widened.

It was my first time hearing this! I looked at him and squinted my eyes.

"Really?" I asked.

"Okaka!" He said defensively, doing an X sign in front of him.

"No, I ain't buying that "okaka" of yours no matter how cute you are!" I said, trying to sound angry to tease him.

His eyes widened, and he started panicking. He tried doing sign language but failed.

When I saw how his eyes started getting red and teary, a pang of guilt crept in me.

"Oh my goodness, I'm joking. I'm sorry," I said, chuckling a little bit while patting his head.

"But he really said it tho," Panda chirped from the sidelines.

"Nah, it's okay. I was a total bitch when we first met, so I totally understand."

"Come on, Panda, stop teasing Toge and Y/N!" Maki said.

"Yeah! Let's just go and start training," I agreed, now feeling energetic.

"Perfect timing! Everyone gather up in the classroom. I'm introducing you to your new classmate," Gojo-sensei suddenly appeared.

"New classmate? Isn't it a little bit late for that?" Panda said.

Minutes later, we all found ourselves inside the classroom.

"Time to introduce the new student! Everyone, get fired up!" Gojo-sensei exclaimed.

A very gloomy and timid guy entered the room.

This guy... is cursed?

Everyone got up from their seats and went forward.

"I'm Okkotsu Yuuta. Pleased to meet you," he introduced.

Before everyone could even react, Maki already grabbed her tool and stabbed the wall beside him.

"You've been cursed!" Maki said, stating the obvious.

"Ah, you should hurry up and get away from him," Gojo-sensei commented.

Moments later, hands came out from the side of Okkotsu Yuuta.

"Don't you dare bully Yuuta!!!!" The cursed spirit screamed.

Before the hands could reach even any of us, I activated my cursed technique, 'Sea Dragon's Nest.' This technique is enveloping all of us with a dome composed of multiple whirlpools. (Say hi to Black Clover's Noelle Silva! :>> )

"Could you not make me use my cursed technique? It's cold," I said, looking directly at the man in front of us.

The cursed spirit backed off after Okkotsu Yuuta scolded it, so I turned off my cursed technique, feeling so cold.

"You get the idea. And he was cursed by his beloved Rika-chan. Okkotsu Yuuta, everyone! Please make him feel welcome!" Gojo-sensei said while extending both his hands like he is presenting a gift in front of us.

Sensei started introducing the four of us while I began to shiver because of the cold weather.

Toge must have noticed it since he put his arm around my shoulders, enveloping me.

"Takana?" He said worriedly.

"Hm, I'm good, just feeling so cold. I will never be friends with this type of weather," I hissed, cursing the climate.

He chuckled and pulled me closer to him, making the other's attention gathered towards the both of us.

"This is Inumaki Toge, a cursed speech user. Lastly, L/N Y/N who uses water manipulation," Gojo-sensei said, smirking at the both of us.

"What's with that creepy smile?" I said with a furrowed eyebrows.

"Nothing. It's just that I'm wondering why does every time I see the both of you, you're becoming closer and closer to each other," he commented, laughing.

When no one answered him, he started talking again.

"Anyways, I need to go somewhere again. I'm leaving Yuuta in everyone's care, okay? And stay strong, lovebirds. See yah!" He said and disappeared from thin air.