Chapter 36

** Connors point of view **

I watched as Zoey walked out the house slamming the door behind her. Dammit what have I done? I just broke up with the one girl who means the most to me. I just can't imagine the baby being Coles though the thought of that made my stomach turn. I finished putting away the dishes I had washed than headed up to Zoey's room an grabbed my clothes. I grabbed my keys an left her house driving down the highway I had no idea where I was going. Some where to clear my head that was for sure I guess it really shouldn't matter who's baby it is one way or another if I really love Zoey I needed to be there for her. But nope instead my dumb ass had to break up with her and now I have no idea where she went.

I really wondered if the baby was a girl or boy & we haven't even talked about names or made any options. Although I'd been thinking if it was a girl the name Rene wouldn't be so bad. If it's a boy maybe... " Blake " as I was driving down the road I reached into my pocket to grab my phone I was gonna call Zoey see if she'd answer. I dialed her number an listened as her phone rang after the third or fourth ring I hung up. Ugh " Man what have I done " No I know what iv done I screwed up a perfectly good relationship.

The next day...

This morning I didn't even wanna go to school maybe I should it'l give me a chance to talk to Zoey. For the most part apologizing for the jerk I am I quickly hopped out of bed an jumped into the shower. When I was done I slipped into some dark blue jeans and a sky blue an white plad button up shirt. I slipped into my shoes an headed out to my truck wen I got in I tried turning it on but it didn't. When I tried turning on my truck again smoke started coming out from the front of the hood. Ugh Id say my radiator is fucked again just what I needed I got angry an punched the steering wheel causing the horn to blow loudly.

I ended up catching a ride with Hunter one of my other buddies he's now dating that new girl Alice. " What happened to your truck Connor? " Hunter asked " The radiator it's broke again for the hundredth time " I say as I turned down the radio a little. " Well il fix it no charge included " Hunter offered well I guess il take him up on it especially if it's free. " Sure whatever man " Once Hunter parked the truck an turned off the truck I got out slamming the door shut. I walked into school an towards my locker to meet Sarah she was standing in front of my locker with her arms crossed an had a angry expression on her face. " Can I help you ?! " I snapped waiting for Sarah to move out of my way " Yeah you can , BE A MAN FOR ONCE!! And stop hurting my best friend!! " Sarah yelled than unexpectedly slapped me in the face. " What the hell was that for?? " I asked as I rubbed my jaw " Again for hurting my best friend you know Zoey " Than Sarah stomped off.

After school Hunter drove me yet again only back to my house " Thanks for the ride " I say Hunter just nodded I got out shutting the car door than headed straight inside dropping my stuff by the front door. " Hey " A small voice said from the living room I looked up to see Zoey I walked into the living room an sat on the other side of the couch just to give Zoey some space. " Hi " I said. " So I went to the doctor today an found out the baby is a girl " Zoey said my eyes about popped out of my skull " You went with out me!! " I snapped Zoey just shook her head yes. " You do realize I'm the father to that baby! " Zoey frowned as she glared at me " What happen to you thinking this fucking baby is Coles?!! " She screamed at me as she stood up. I cleared my throat " Point is Zoey I wanna believe this baby is mine "

Zoey glared again " What happen to your face? " She asked " Nothing Sarah just slapped me today , but it's fine " I say. " K well I'm leaving " Zoey snapped than got up an left slamming my front door shut. I laid back on the couch rubbing my face the sooner we get back together the better it will be.

<><><><><><><><>
Thank god another chapter updated!!
Sadly Zoey & Connor are fighting -_-