It was adoption day thats wen people come in and adopt kids obviously. Usually we have to stand in a line but thats only sometimes normally we just do what ever we were doing.

This time we just do whatever we are doing and hope to get adopted. I'm in my room reading a book right now and listening to music. I'm wearing a batman shirt and black sweatpants bc they are really comfy.

I love reading and listening to music its calming I love listening to BVB FOB and bands like that. But also I'm really bored so I decided to clean my room a bit to make it look good for my sake but no one else's.

A family walked in and I paused my music and said hello im Helena. I have long black hair and a nose piercing I wasn't wearing makeup they said hi. I also have 3 piercings in my ears.

But they just walked away I said what the fuck nice to meet u too whatever.

I remembered what my parents said wen they dropped me off "nobody wants an emo little shit like u ur gonna die alone so bye we don't want u anymore."

That was the hardest fucking day of my life at the age of 13 they were also very physically abusive towards me especially my dad but its fine I guess who doesn't have shitty parents.

I was listening to music and reading a book when I felt a hand touch my leg and I pulled out my earbud and they said Helena right.

I put my book down and my eyes almost shot out of my head. I paused my music and closed my book and jumped off my bed and hugged a very tall lanky man.

I was freaking out so much I started crying. I was like oh my God why are u in my room andy Biersack. He said I'm lonely and want to adopt someone to hang out with.

And the lady said u have been here since u were 13 and nobody wanted u and it made my heart break and I also really wanted to meet u. I said uh i have been dieing to meet my idol so im sry if im all over the place he said no its ok don't worry.

We talked for a little bit and he smiled at me I said y u smiling at me hes like sry I love ur shirt and ur fucking gorgeous I blushed then said thanks. After that he walked out and said brb.

Great someone else doesn't fucking want me how great I decided to charge my phone and put my book up in the mean time. Some bitch named Rebecca walked in and said wow no one really wants an emo depressed little bitxh like u and laughed.

I said well also no wants a fake blond tanned little bitch either and I slammed my door and yelled FUVK EVERYONE. And sat on my floor crying and shaking.

I heard someone run to my door and I heard my door open and felt someone sit next to me and put their arm around me.

He said hey its me andy is everything ok I looked up with puffy eyes and a shaky breath and said no one fucking wants me. He said no pack ur stuff im adopting u. I looked at him and said no ur not.

The lady walked in I forgot her name she sweetly said yes Helena I looked at her and she said yes he is adopting u and somebody does want u I smiled and said thanks.

We packed my stuff and left the orphanage I got in his car and said fuck every one in there and FUVK Rebecca that fake blond barbie wannabe bitch.

And he laughed and said let's go to ur new home babe I smiled and said yes take me home. I'm so happy to be out of there I held his hand the whole way home and he would periodically kiss it and I would blush.

He said the band was at his house and they got the room set up and they know ab me. I got really excited bc I was finally meeting my favorite band in the whole world. Suddenly life was better for me and im enjoying it.