28 next week

MONDAY:

I randomly woke up to the sound of thunder I groaned fuckkkk and said great I'm terrified of storms.

I told Andy that I'm terrified of storms so every time it rains Andy keeps me close to him.

The rain started to pick up and I felt my anxiety start to pick up there was a really loud thunder that shook the house.

Andy woke up and immediately pulled me closer and covered my head and held me against his chest.

I rested my ear against his chest and listened to his heart beating Andy kissed my head and kept me close to him.

A couple minutes later I finally calmed down and fell back asleep against andy even though it was storming like crazy outside.

Crow and femme were cuddled behind me because they are both scared of weather and wanted to comfort me.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and kissed my head then he went into the bathroom and closed the door.

A couple minutes later Andy headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and cooked breakfast and also made coffee for everyone.

A little while later I woke up and yawned and stretched and looked over my hip and saw the cats sleeping peacefully.

I smiled and carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room and grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen with andy.

I smiled and made a cold cup of coffee and watched Andy cook breakfast I kissed his arm and he smiled and kissed my head.

I said well were awake before your parents he laughed and said yea thats true I laughed and sat down on a barstool.

A little while later andys parents woke up and came downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I decided to cut a banana because I was hungry I accidentally cut my finger and yelled FUCK.

Every one jumped and I ran to the sink and grabbed a paper towel I kept saying fuck.

Andy grabbed the first aid kit and cleaned my finger and put on a band aid I smiled and said thanks.

He kissed my head and walked away and cut the rest of the banana Amy gave me a hug and said are you ok I laughed and said yea.

After we finished eating I decided to do the dishes while everyone was in the living room watching movies.

A little while later I headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and played on my phone.

Andy put his legs on my lap and I looked up at him and he smiled widely and I quickly took a picture and shook my head.

I smiled and rested my arms on his legs and watched movies on the TV the cats ran around and played with their toys.

My phone started ringing and I looked down and felt my heart stop beating it was the orphanage calling.

I quickly got up and ran outside and answered it and said hello the lady said hey Helena how are you doing with your adoptive dad I said great.

She smiled and I said I was wondering if he could unadopt me but I still live with him she smiled and said yes you can absolutely do that I said ok thanks.

We talked for a couple minutes then I headed inside and locked the front door everyone was looking at me worried.

I said the orphanage wanted to check on me andy said ok that's fine I said you can unadopt me but I can still live with you.

Andy smiled widely and said really I said yes he quickly ran over to me and picked me up and spun me around and we started laughing together.

A hour later we left and headed to the orphanage and signed some papers and Andy said well your not my daughter anymore I laughed and said at least I can still live with you.

After we left the orphanage we went to celebrate by going out to eat and we also got some frozen yogurt the guys met up with us to celebrate as well.

A hour later we all left and headed to our houses and got ready for bed then went to sleep for the night.