25 Thursday/ Friday: las angeles

THURSDAY LAS ANGELES:

I woke up to the sound of andys alarm going off I groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I looked down at my hand and saw the wedding band I smiled and bit my lip and blushed slightly.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into our room me and Andy were busy getting our stuff together so we can leave.

A little while later after everyone finished getting ready we left and got on the road and headed to Las Angeles.

I got comfortable in me and andys bunk and fell back asleep because I was exhausted.

Juliette was also in her bunk taking a nap all of the guys were in the hang out area playing games together.

A little while later Andy came into the bunk area and climbed into our bunk and got comfortable and played on his phone.

I got snuggled against his chest and fell back asleep and he kissed my head and wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me closer.

A couple of hours later we got to a gas station and headed inside and used the restroom then we got snacks and drinks then we got back on the bus.

A little while later we left and continued driving down the highway I looked out the window and smiled and bit my lip.

Cc put on music and we all started jamming out together and laughing as well I was comfortable beside Andy on the couch.

A little while later I fell back asleep against andys shoulder Juliette decided to sit next to Andy as well.

A couple of hours later I woke up and used the restroom then headed back into the hangout area.

I looked out the window and noticed it was dark outside Andy said we are going to the venue tomorrow.

Andy said we are gonna sleep at a hotel since the concert is the I yawned and said ok sounds good.

A little while later we got dinner then we headed to our hotel and ate dinner.

After we finished eating we got ready for bed then we all went to sleep for the night.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

FRIDAY LAS ANGELES VENUE:

We got to las Angeles late last night so we decided to sleep at the hotel since the concert is later tonight.

I randomly woke up shaking it was extremely cold in the hotel room I said what the fuck.

I got out of bed and walked over to the thermostat and turned the heat on I said 68 degrees my ass.

I went into the bathroom and closed the door and used the restroom then headed back into our room and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

A little while later everyone else woke up and got ready then we headed to the venue for sound check and warm up for the show tonight.

Me and Cc were busy having a drumming contest every one was cheering us on.

I smiled because I won Cc hoisted me up and spun me around and we all started laughing together.

After we finished sound check we went out to eat because we were all absolutely starving.

A couple of hours later we all headed back to the venue and headed inside and went into the dressing room.

An hour later the guys went on stage and started jamming out together Juliette wasn't going on stage because she wasn't feeling good.

I stayed with Juliette to keep her company I met andys mom and dad a couple of weeks ago when they went to one of their concerts.

His parents are really sweet and we all bonded together which was amazing.

Andys parents are going to fly to Las Angeles when me and Andy go back home for a while.

I have been talking to andys parents for a while his parents said they wanted to be the parent figures in my life that I need.

Me and Juliette have been busy talking about random shit and laughing together and also listening to music on my phone.

An hour later the guys finished and we all did a meet and greet then we ate food and headed to the hotel for the night.

After we all got ready for bed we went to bed for the night me and Andy cuddled and talked about when his parents were coming over.

I smiled and kissed his cheek and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy kissed my head and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.