14 Thursday

THURSDAY:

Me and Andy have been extremely busy yesterday we went grocery shopping and we hung out with the guys for the rest of the day.

I randomly woke up to the sound of thunder I jumped and groaned fuckkkk I hate rain.

Crow was completely knocked out and snoring lightly on the edge of my bed the rain started to get extremely heavy.

I sighed and got out of bed and went into the hallway I quickly used the restroom then I walked in front of Andys room.

I carefully opened the door and closed it and walked over to him and he was sleeping peacefully.

The rain started to pick back up and I jumped when I heard the sound of thunder it shook the house I started shaking and I couldn't breathe.

I said Andy in a low voice he woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and sat up and said oh shit Helena.

I started crying and he pulled me onto his lap and tried to calm me down he started rubbing my back and he kissed the side of my head.

I kept my face buried in the crook of his neck he pulled us under the blanket and started singing lightly and it made me smile slightly.

A little while later I layed on the side of andy and I fell asleep a couple minutes later Andy kissed my head and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later I woke up and yawned and stretched and noticed I was in Andys room.

I yawned and smiled and looked at Andy and bit my lip and felt butterflies in my stomach and I looked away from him.

I rolled over and got out of bed and walked out of his room and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and took care of the animals.

After I took care of the animals i cooked breakfast and also made coffee for me and Andy.

A little while later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen he smiled and said oh the food smells really good.

I smiled and said thanks he smiled and kissed my head and said you excited to go on tour with us.

I said uh hell yea I am so fucking excited to go on tour with my favorite people and travel around the world.

Andy smiled and made a cup of coffee and took a sip and stood next to me and watched me cook breakfast for us.

After I finished cooking I made a cup of coffee and I walked in front of Andy and smiled and bit my lip.

Andy cupped my cheeks and leaned down and kissed me and I felt sparks through out my body.

I smiled when Andy pulled back he sighed and said I adopted you this is wrong I said I'm 19 he said I know.

I laughed and said I'm not your kid I didn't pop out of your dick me and Andy started laughing and he said Jesus Christ Helena and he smiled and shook his head and kissed my head.

I smiled and we made breakfast and sat down at the table and ate breakfast together and talked about random shit and laughed together while eating.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and I took daredevil out while Andy hung out in the living room.

A hour later me and Andy decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood with Daredevil.

Me and Andy talked about random shit and laughed together Daredevil barked at random shit.

I laughed and shook my head Andy kept his arm around my waist and I smiled and bit my lip.

A little while later we got home and went inside and I locked the front door and took off my shoes.

Me and Andy took separate showers then we headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and we cooked lunch and hung out together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and went into the living room and watched movies together.

An hour later me and Andy left the house and headed to the studio so they could talk about tour plans.

A couple of hours later we all left the studio and me and Andy talked about the tour plans and we ate dinner together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

Daredevil was completely knocked out and snoring lightly next to me I smiled and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.