13 Tuesday

TUESDAY:

I randomly woke up from a nightmare and I was sweating and breathing heavily.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then got in the shower.

I started feeling better once I was in the shower my eyes were dark and puffy I yawned and started washing my hair.

An hour later I got out of the shower and put on a towel I walked out the bathroom and jumped when I saw Andy.

He yawned and said Helena you ok I said yea I just had a bad dream he said ok and went back into his room.

I went into my room and dried off and changed and sprayed some body spray on and climbed back into bed and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and took care of the animals and made breakfast for us.

A little while later the guys came over and ate breakfast with andy and talked about random shit and laughed together.

An hour later I finally woke up and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I brushed my hair and teeth and also used the restroom then headed back into my room I grabbed my phone and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

Andy had a plate and cup of coffee for me at the table I smiled and sat down andy said what was your dream about Helena.

I instantly felt my stomach turn I laughed and said it was nothing he said you sure I said yea he said ok and continued talking to the guys.

I started eating breakfast because I was starving I did not want to talk about the dream I had last night.

After I finished eating I picked up my dishes and headed into the living room and sat down on the couch and got comfortable.

A little while later the guys came in the living room and sat down on the couch cc sat down next to me and he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I said can I tell you about my dream cc said yea sure I sighed and said I remembered when my dad would abuse my family.

Cc said I'm sorry I said it's fine I said I also remember when they dropped me off at the orphanage.

The guys were listening and looked at me I said I can't believe my parents didn't want me I started crying and all the guys said they are happy they have me.

I smiled while the guys kept making me laugh at random shit that they were doing.

The guys stayed over for the rest of the day and we all watched movies together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner together and talked about random shit and laughed together.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and the guys left and me and Andy hung out for a while until we went to bed for the night.

Andy took care of the animals before we went to bed for the night crow decided to sleep with me for the night.