31 the weekend 🖤

FRIDAY: smut🖤

I randomly woke up and yawned and stretched and looked around the bedroom the animals fell asleep downstairs last night in the living room.

I carefully got out of bed and took off my shorts and tossed them on the floor I turned on the fan then I went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I used the restroom then headed back into our room and walked over to andys side table I carefully opened it and opened the box of condoms.

Me and Andy haven't had sex yet and I'm nervous but I am ready for it I put a condom on the side table and closes the drawer.

I carefully climbed into bed and moved the blanket and climbed onto his lap and straddled him I leaned down and kissed his forehead.

Andy smiled in his sleep I bit my lip and kissed his lips Andy woke up and yawned and stretched and said Helena what are you doing.

I pulled back ans sat up and grabbed the condom and held it in front of him and bit my lip Andy yawned and said are you sure your ready.

I said yes I'm ready Andy said are you positive I smiled and shook my head Andy said ok and grabbed the condom.

I climbed off his lap and he got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door.

I layed down on my back while waiting for andy I started getting slightly nervous but I trust Andy and I know he wouldn't hurt me.

A couple minutes later Andy came back into our room and closed the bathroom and he closed the door and he climbed into bed and looked at me and said are you ok.

I said yea I took off my shirt and tossed it on the floor and laughed Andy smiled and bit his lip and climbed on top of Andy.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤smut:

Andy hovered over me and kissed my nose he said I love you so much Helena I smiled and said I love you more andy.

He smiled and said are you one hundred percent positive you are ready to have sex I shook my head and said yes please he said ok.

Andy took off his boxers and tossed them off the bed Andy took off my underwear and tossed them off the bed as well.

Andy separated my legs and said please tell me if it hurts or you want me to stop I said I will he said ok and kissed my forehead.

I bit my lip and rested my hands on his shoulders and tried to steady my breath while he lined up with my entrance Andy watched my facial expressions to make sure I was still ok.

Andy pressed his tip in and I jumped because I wasn't expecting it Andy said are you ok I laughed and said yea he said are you sure I said yea and smiled.

Andy continued sliding in and I felt pressure and it hurt slightly I said ow he stopped completely and looked at me and said are you ok.

I said yea it just feels slightly painful Andy said it will get better over time I said ok and he continued sliding in.

Andy said fuck Helena your tight I moaned slightly and pulled him closer to me he said I'm all the way in I let out a shaky breath and said ok.

Andy said are you ok I said yes and held onto his shoulders he kissed my cheek and said I'll give you some time to adjust I said ok.

Andy pulled back and I leaned back against the pillow and he kissed my forehead I said what if I bleed he said I can change the sheets I said ok and felt slightly better.

Andy gave me some time to adjust Andy rested his forehead against mine and said are you ready I said yes he said ok and started thrusting slowly.

I bit my lip and tried not to cry because it was extremely painful Andy was moaning slightly and he kept asking if I was ok the whole time.