27 Saturday/ Sunday

SATURDAY:

Me and Andy got home really late last night and I'm really happy to be back home andys parents are flying in some time today and I can't wait because I miss them a lot.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched I looked down and saw crow on my chest I smiled and took a picture.

I put my phone down and looked at Andy he was completely knocked out and snoring lightly I smiled and bit my lip.

Crow was snoring lightly in his sleep I kissed his head and layed back down and closed my eyes so I could go back to sleep.

A couple of hours later I woke back up and yawned and stretched and looked at crow he yawned and stretched and jumped off the bed.

I carefully got out of bed and went into the bathroom and closed the door crow was meowing loudly outside the bathroom door.

I sighed and opened the door and he ran inside and layed down on the floor I laughed and closed the bathroom door.

I used the restroom and crow watched I headed into my room and brushed my hair and teeth and headed downstairs and took care of the animals.

A little while later Andy woke up and we ate breakfast and got ready for the day andys parents were on the plane at the moment and land in a couple of hours.

Crow and femme were running around and chasing each other me and Andy laughed while watching them.

Me and Andy talked while eating breakfast we talked about our plans for the day.

After we ate breakfast we did the dishes and headed into the living room and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later me and Andy left so we could pick up his parents since their plane had just arrived.

Me and Andy jammed out to music while driving down the highway towards the airport.

A little while later we got to the airport and Andy helped put the luggage in the car I got out and gave each of them a hug.

After we picked up his parents we got food and headed home and put their luggage in the guest room.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and hung out in the living room I was snuggled up with femme while Andy had crow.

We were all watching a horror movie me and Amy talked about bringing my stuff out of my old room and putting it in andys room.

His parents are staying for a while and I'm super excited about it because we can all spend time together.

After we finished watching movies we will headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

I cuddled against andy and fell asleep a couple minutes later he kissed my head and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SUNDAY:

I randomly woke up to the sound of meowing I sighed and got out of bed and walked over to the door and opened it.

Crow ran in the room and jumped on the bed and got comfortable and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

I went into the bathroom and used the restroom then I headed into my room and brushed my hair and teeth and headed back into andys room.

Crow was snuggled next to Andy and snoring lightly I smiled and took a picture of them and climbed into bed and got comfortable and fell back asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later Amy and Chris woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and started cooking breakfast for us.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and got out of bed and used the restroom then I headed downstairs and went into the kitchen.

I smiled and gave Chris and Amy a hug we talked about random shit and laughed together.

I took care of the animals while breakfast was cooking I also made coffee and sat down on a barstool.

A little while Andy woke up and headed downstairs and went into the kitchen and smiled widely and said morning family.

I laughed and shook my head his hair was a mess so I quickly took a picture and put my phone down.

After we finished eating me and Amy headed upstairs and started putting my stuff in andys room.

A little while later Andy and Chris headed upstairs and helped us a little bit me and Andy started jamming out to music together and his parents laughed while watching us.

An hour later we were done bringing my stuff into andys room we started organizing my things.

Andy and Chris left to get food while me and Amy organized my stuff we talked about my past and what I went through.

Amy gave me a hug and said you are such a strong young woman I smiled and said thanks she said I can't believe how shitty your family is.

I laughed and said yea they do suck she smiled and said you and Andy make such an amazing couple I smiled and said thanks.

Amy said I have never seen Andy smile so much I said I don't think I have ever felt this happy before.

Me and Amy continued talking until the guys came home then we headed downstairs and ate lunch together.

I also told Chris about my life his eyes started watering and I felt bad and I didn't mean to make him cry.

He came over to me and gave me a hug I said I didn't mean to make you cry he said no its ok I just can't believe a sweet girl had to go through that.

I smiled and said you are such an amazing dad he smiled and kissed my head Amy and Chris are definitely parent figures that I need.

After we finished eating we picked up our dishes and finished organizing my stuff then we headed downstairs and watched movies together.

A couple of hours later we all ate dinner and Andy invited the guys over and we all had a family game night which was really fun.

A little while later I checked my phone and said it's midnight Andy said damn that's crazy.

A hour later the guys left and we all headed upstairs and went into our rooms and went to bed for the night.

I gave andys parents a hug then we all went into our rooms and went to bed for the night since we were all exhausted.

Me and Andy talked for a while until we fell asleep for the night I checked my phone it said 2 am I said fuckk and we went to bed for the night.