21 a couple days later

A COUPLE OF DAYS LATER LEAVING FLORIDA: NEW ORLEANS VENUE

We had our last concert in Florida and I was so sad because I didn't want to leave yet.

I have a bunch of pictures from Florida of the beach and me and the guys we also went to Disneyland which was absolutely amazing.

We also went to Orlando and me and Cc were like children we all had a lot of fun but we had to go.

Also we all ended up getting matching tattoos which hurt a lot but I didn't cry we had a lot of fun getting tattoos together.

I randomly woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and realized I was in the bunk and looked at Andy and smiled.

I climbed out the bunk and went to the bathroom and used the restroom then headed into the hang out area and sat down on the couch.

We are heading to the next venue I looked out the window and watched the cars pass by.

I sighed and layed my head down and yawned I layed down and got comfortable and closed my eyes and fell asleep a couple minutes later.

A couple of hours later the guys woke up and headed into the hangout area and ate breakfast and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A couple minutes later the guys sat down the couch and I felt someone pick me up and sit back down on the couch.

I got snuggled against andy and fell back asleep against his chest the guys were talking about the next show they are playing.

A little while later I woke up and groaned fuckkkk and yawned and stretched and looked up at Andy and smiled.

He looked down at me and smiled and said hey how did you sleep I smiled and yawned and said good.

I said I really hope we can go to Las Vegas because I have always wanted to go cc said we are playing in Las Vegas next month.

I sat up and smiled and said really cc smiled and said really I squealed and smiled every one started laughing and shook their heads.

A couple of hours later we ate some food and got to the next venue in New Orleans I am so happy to be back in my home state Louisiana.

A little while later we got to the smoothie King center and headed into the back stage area.

After we got ready we did some sound check and I smiled while on the stage I have never been here before.

Andy smiled and said your from Louisiana I smiled and said yea also new Orleans has a lot of homeless people and some ghetto areas.

Jinxx said yea it's kinda scary I said yea just be careful where you go because it can get dangerous.

Two hours later the show started and I watched the guys perform while I was on the side stage the crowd was massive.

I smiled and sat down on the ground and watched the guys sing their hearts out Pat was next to me watching the guys as well.

After the show ended we had a meet and greet and got food and headed to our hotel.

Me and the guys talked about how bad we felt that there was a lot of homeless people everywhere.

A little while we got to the hotel and ate dinner and showered and hung out and talked about random shit and laughed together.

A hour later we all went to our rooms and went to bed for the night since we were exhausted from the show.

Me and Andy stayed up and talked about the future and if we would ever date I also told him how I felt about him and he felt the same way.

I smiled because Andy felt the same way we talked for a little while later until we decided to fall asleep for the night.