Chapter 6 - Tell Her How You Feel

Laine's POV
"I don't understand. Why were they murdered?" Steve said to himself as he paced back and forth. I shrugged.

"There has to be a reasonable explanation for this. There just has to be." I muttered. Danny frowned.

"But there isn't. Flik was most likely our killer so who killed him?"

I watched Danny smooth out his silky, dirty blonde hair as he thought about what was going on. The only thing that I thought annoying about him was his negative outlook on things. But he was absolutely right. Why were the Harrisons killed, especially since Flik was their killer, or was he?

"Danny, what if Flik had a boss?"

"I don't follow."

"What I mean is, what if Flik had a supplier? The supplier could have killed the Harrisons to keep them from talking. Drug dealers'll do anything for money and to keep themselves out of jail."

"You might be right. I'll relay that to Steve." Danny said as he walked over to Steve who was speaking with Max.

Steve's POV
"Do you think that the same caliber was used to shoot Flik and Emily Harrison?" I asked Max. Max shrugged.

"Maybe. I will send over the bullet fragments to Fong and he'll be able to tell you."

"Ok. Mahalo Max." I said. I spun around and almost smacked right into Danny. He smirked.

"What do you need Danny?"

"Laine and I just came to a conclusion that might help find the Harrison's killer." He replied. I nodded and crossed my arms.

"Ok. And what conclusion is that?"

"Laine thinks that Flik's supplier could have been his killer. Or one of his supplier's henchmen." Danny explained. I frowned, thinking about what Danny had just told me.

"That could be true. But we don't know who his supplier is."

"Yeah, but we can find him. It may take time, but we can."

"If we know what drugs Flik dealed in, we might be able to slim down suppliers on the island."

"But we don't know what drugs he dealed."

"I do. Heroin." Chin replied, holding up a big bag of fine powder.

"Ok. We've got our drug which helps a little bit."

"Yeah. By about a hundred people." Danny muttered. I rolled my eyes

"Ok. Let's get back to headquarters and do some digging." I said, ignoring Danny's comment.

"You got it." Chin said.

Danny's POV
Steve got in the back seat of Kono's car to go back to the palace. I knew what he was up to and I didn't like it.

Laine hopped in the passenger seat of the Camaro as I started it up.

"Guess Steve is going with Kono and Chin so it's just you and me."