❈ Chapter 7 ⑅ Your boyfriend is possessive and egotistical

"Chloe, baby

"Chloe, baby... Come on!" He trailed after her.

Seeing that the class has already started, Chloe decided to skip the period altogether and go study in the library. She was actually shaken up by everything that happened. She needed to process it. She pushed open the library door and found no one inside.

"The library... Perfect" Axel said and walked closer to her. "Chloe, listen to me!" He said sternly.

"I don't want to!" She said and slumped down in her seat.

"Would you tell me what did I do wrong?" He asked frustratedly

"I asked you if you were okay with this Theo thing and you said you were!" She snapped

"I said I was fine with you because I trust my girlfriend. I never said anything about that shitface." He explained

"Why did you beat him up, Axel?" She asked lowly.

"For my own satisfaction" he declared proudly.

"What?"

"I love you, Chloe and I love all of you, even the parts you don't want the world to know. I want you to love all of me too. I'm flawed, Chloe, I'm not perfect."

"I do love all of you" she mumbled. "With all my heart."

"I'm possessive. I'm so fucking possessive of you that the slightest threat makes me restless and angry. If any other guy approached you I will do the same again. You are mine and I don't like to share. Your boyfriend is possessive and egotistical, deal with it." He told her with a deep frown.

Sighing deeply, she put her hand on her forehead. "Did you... Did you tell him about us?"

He cupped her face and made her look at him. "Of course not! Do you take me for a fool? I shamed him for harassing girls!"

She sighed. "He didn't harass me, Axel. He respectfully came clean about his feeling and when I told him no, he didn't push me. He understood"

Axel rolled his eyes. "I know, I just needed a reason to beat him up." He pulled out a chair next to hers and sat down. He pulled Chloe onto his lap, her side to his front. "Sometimes... Sometimes I just want to lock you up in my basement and never let you leave"

Her head whiplash in his direction, her eyes went wide. She tried to get up but he held her tightly against him. "Axel, what the hell?!" She snapped

"I'm kidding!" He burst out laughing and pulled her in for a kiss. "I love you" he mumbled sucking on her lips impatiently.

She pulled away and placed both of her legs on either side of him. He trailed kisses down her neck and he licked her collarbone. She tangled her fingers into his hair as he sucked on her neck.

"You" she breathed heavily. "Told..." she moaned and her eyes closed involuntarily. "Ace... That I was scared of him?"

His hands traced her tiny curves and he rested them over her little breasts, he gently squeezed them from over her clothes. "I wanted" he licked her cleavage. "You guys to be friends" he mumbled and pulled her in for another kiss.