❈ Chapter 9 ⑅ Till my last breath!

Everyone's gaze followed them as Axel proudly wrapped his arm around Chloe

Everyone's gaze followed them as Axel proudly wrapped his arm around Chloe. They walked down the hallway and could hear mixed whispers and chatter about them. They could easily make out their names.

"Yes! She is my girlfriend and I love her. You guys can stop gossiping. We love each other and the video that you saw was me loving my girlfriend. You guys have no right to judge us!" Axel announced on top of his lungs.

Chloe looked towards him with nothing but pure love. The way he protected her and the way he stood before her like a shield so, not even a single word could hurt her. No one had ever protected and cared for her like that. She involuntarily squeezed his hand and smiled.

"And if any of you said anything to her or tried to assassinate her character. Just remember, you will have to face Axel King." He declared with menace.

The chatter and whispers died down. Chloe looked around and her eyes met with jealous eyes of Fawn and hateful eyes of Theo. She pressed her lips together and looked away.

She didn't need anyone. They were each other's strength.

They walked to the principal's office and found Ace, Veronica, Chris, and Zoe waiting outside. Veronica and Zoe's parents came out of the office and the assistant gestures Axel and Chloe to go in. They went in together.

"Axel, Chloe" Mr. Felton nodded at them. "Take a seat"

Trembling, Chloe sat down before him. "Am I going to lose my scholarship?" She questioned

"What? No" Mr. Felton shook his head. "You are the victim here, Chloe. I'm here for you and Axel. The only person who should be punished is Ella Carter. You are an asset to this school, Chloe. It would be a shame to lose you."

Hearing that, Axel smiled at her and held her hand from under the table.

"Did she ever bully you before?" Mr. Felton asked

"No..." Chloe answered, Ella had been nothing but nice to her. She didn't know what drove her to do all that.

"Yes, she did" Axel answered for her

Mr. Felton turned towards him. "And when was that?"

"Cheerleading tryouts. She didn't let her audition. Kimberly Richards and Ella Carter made fun of her financial status and didn't let her audition because of that" Axel explained.

"That is..." Mr. Felton was speechless. "That is horrible, I'm so sorry for that, Chloe"

"It was Kimberly..." Chloe told them.

"No, it was both of them. She is my friend I know what she is capable of" Axel answered

"She is a troubled girl" Mr. Felton mumbled to himself. "I'll make sure that she will be punished accordingly."

The door opened and the assistant peeked her head in. "Veronica and Zoe's parents are here. Mr. King is here as well"

Axel inhaled sharply at his father's name. They both got up and the principal dismissed him. Axel held her hand but she stopped him.