A sexy pirate

You could say that I walked into the club a bit tired... And sore. Overall though, I feel on top of the world! I wasn't on top last night... If you know what I mean.

I finally know Franks name. He made me promise not to tell anyone.

"Hey Gee- You fucked the owner didn't you?" Pete huffs.

"Is it obvious?" I giggle.

"You have that 'I just had amazing sex with my boss' glow." Pete teases.

I was so caught up in our conversation that I didn't realise that Pete was dressed up in a costume. All the strippers are in costumes.

"What is happening?" I point at Pete's sexy mummy costume.

"Oh! The club makes us dress up everyday until Halloween." Pete explains, "So, get used to this..." Pete points at the loose tissue covering his dick, "For the next two weeks."

"I didn't bring a costume." I state.

"Don't worry, we have costumes in the back." Pete leads me to the dressing room.

"We have fairy wings, a tiara, and some body makeup." Pete says with a smile.

I sigh, "Hand over the fairy wings." I say in defeat.

"Fabulous!" Pete says, his voice is full of excitment.

I put on the light pink fairy wings. My white underwear made it look like I brought this costume from home.

I couldn't help laughing when I finally saw David.

"A sexy pirate?" I say with a laugh.

"You love it Gee." David strikes a pose.

"Gee, you're on now! Do good everybody, the owner is here!" Bob shouts from the door.

Of course Frank had to be here when I'm dressed up as a fucking fairy.

AN

-GROOVYLADY