1.25 - Origins: Part One

3rd Person POV:

Many centuries ago, magic jewels bestowing extraordinary powers were created. These were the miraculous.

Throughout history, heroes have used these jewels for the good of the human race. Three of these miraculous are more powerful than the others.

The earrings of the Ladybug, which provides the power of creation.

The ring of the black cat, which grants the power of destruction.

And finally, the strongest of them all, the watch the of the Phoenix, which grants the power of eternal fire and balance.

According to legend, whoever controls all these jewels at the same time will achieve absolute power.

|~|

"I want that absolute power Nooroo. I must have those miraculous." A man speaks to his kwami as he looks at a small picture a a familiar woman, with beautiful green eyes and blonde hair.

"But nobody knows where these miraculous are!" As soft spoken and scared kwami, now known as Nooroo, tries to reason. "Especially not the phoenix miraculous which hadn't been given to anyone for centuries!"

"I found you though, my little Nooroo." The man fires back at the kwami. "Your miraculous.. remind me of its powers again?"

"The moth brooch allows you to give someone their own super powers and to make that person your devoted follower." Nooroo explains.

"And when it comes to luring superheroes, what could be better than creating super villains?" The man grins maliciously.

"But master, the miraculous are not meant to be used for evil purposes!" Nooroo tries to sway his master from that mindset to no avail.

"I must have this absolute power!" The man says deranged, thirsty for what that power could mean for him, "Your miraculous is in my control! I am your master now! And you must obey me!"

Nooroo whimpers, frightened before complying, "Yes, master.."

"Nooroo, Dark Wings Rise!" The man transforms and looks upon the city he believed will soon become his. "From this day forth I shall be known as, Hawkmoth."

|~|

A tiny green kwami rests, fast asleep inside a makeshift bed, but abruptly awakens when he senses Nooroo's awakening, but also something dark with malicious intent.

"Master! Master!" The little kwami calls, his master looking up from his meditation to acknowledge his kwami. "The moth miraculous! I felt its aura!"

"I thought it had been lost forever." The wise man thinks aloud in disbelief.

"But master, it's a negative aura. I fear it may have gotten into the hands of a dark power!" The kwami worries.

"We must find Nooroo and his miraculous. If it has gotten into the wrong hands, there's no telling what evil will come upon the world!" The man grows stressed. "Time to transform! Wayzz-"