Coffee Break

<Eric pov>
I'm so late to this meeting. I say to myself as I run around my apartment grabbing papers and shoving them into the folder. I set the alarm for 6am. But it did not go off. Max is going to be so pissed. He already hates me, so he is going to be even more pissed now.
The meeting started at 6:30 and its 6:35. Freaking clock.
I start running out of my apartment and to the meeting room. Once I get there I fix myself before walking in.
"Ah, Eric, nice of you to join us," growls Max.
"Sorry," I mutter before heading to my seat.
"Eric, since you are late I will brief you later. Stay after the meeting. I do not care if you have something else planned. You stay. We must get ready for the games," says Max.
Shit I forgot. Capture the flag was suppose to happen but with all that happened we moved it.
"Eric you will be in charge of the games with Four. Make sure no stupid injuries happen. And tomorrow we have a meeting with Erudite," he says.
I drag my hands down my face. Freaking Erudite. I hate dealing with those people.
After the meeting, after talking with Max I head to the mess hall. It's about 12:30 so the meeting was 4 freaking hours long. We mostly do repeats but also we have to get acquainted with the "proper way " of talking to an Erudite. So freaking stupid. I hope Ace's day is going better than mine.
~~~~
<ace pov>
I sat at my regular lunch table. The thoughts of yesterday still cross my mine. I smile to myself recalling when Eric called me his girl.
"Why you smiling," says Four.
"Cause I can," I say.
Four smirks and looks back at his food. Lex has been a little distant lately because of the fear landscapes. Tayla found a boyfriend so she has been gone with him. It was surprising to find out she was dating Greg.
Me and Four eat quietly occasionally asking questions and bringing Lex into the conversation.
"I think I might get another tattoo," I say.
"Really," says Four raising his eyebrow.
"Yeah, maybe a small quote or the dauntless symbol," I say.
"Hm, why don't you get a card tattooed on. You know the Ace of clubs," he says.
"Yeah, that would look cool," says Lex actually sounding interested.
"I like the idea, but maybe diamonds instead," I say.
Four smiles and chuckles lightly.
"What," I say.
He just shakes his head and continues eating. It was nice to have these type of moments. It felt like a regular day even though a month before this was completely different. Eating food by myself, not having friends, being ignored. You got use to it after a while. So at I this moment I felt happy.
"Hey," says a voice behind me.
I see Eric sit down next time and grab food.
"How was your day," he says.
"Good, accept the fear landscapes was a bitch," I say.
"Amen to that," says Lex.
"Well at least your days better than mine," Eric says.
He starts eating. He must have had meeting cause I have never seen him so aggravated before.
"Well I got to go. See you guys tomorrow," says Four as he leaves.
Lex gets up and follows him. Leaving me and Eric alone. I don't mind but it's was still pretty awkward.
"So what happened," I ask.
"I was late to a meeting. Got in trouble. Forgot some papers. Forgot that we had somethings coming up. Got chewed out afterwards," he says smiling sarcastically.
I laugh a little. He was easily angry. I sat there quietly and watched him eating. It was funny. I never thought I could feel this way for someone till Eric came along.
Out of all the people it was you I laugh silently to myself. He must have noticed cause he turn to look at me.
"What,"he asks, his mouth full of food.
"Nothing," I say.
After he finishes his food he gets up and drags me with him. As we walk out the mess hall he plants a kiss on my lips. I can feel my face turning red. I look at him as we walk. Not knowing where we are headed. But where ever he is going I am fine with.

Eric takes me to the net we jump onto before getting into the compound. He hops on before pulling me with him. When he pulls me up he rolls and I land on top of him.
"What's your plan here sir," I ask.
"Nothing," he says with a smirk.
I roll off of Eric and land next to him. We lie there staring at the sky. Clouds rolling by and birds flying by often. It was so peaceful until Eric decided to roll over and crush me with his weight.
He had the biggest smile on his face as his body crushed me.
"Can you not," I say.
"Not what," he says smiling as he places his two arm beside my head. If he wanted to I bet his arms could crush my skull.
"Trap me. Get off," I say.
"No," he says.
He acting like such a child. He has the biggest mood swing ever. One minute he was acting like a stressed older guy to a five year old child.
I try to push him off which earns a chuckle from Eric. He is way to heavy.
"What have you been eating," I say.
He just shrugs as he trails kisses down my necks that sends a shiver down my spine.
"That's a secret," he whispers in my ear.
He rolls of and jumps off the net. I follow him.
"So do you know when the rank are going up," I asks.
"A couple more days. you guys have that then third round," he says.
"Oh. Oh okay," I say.
We walk to the pit and go to the tattoo parlor. Eric leaves to go grab stuff for something that the initiates are doing he did not tell me what he just said I would find out later. After Eric leaves I walk into the tattoo shop to look for something new. I notice Lex is standing inside too.
"What you up too," I ask.
She turns around to face me. The first thing I notice is a vine running near the edge of her ear and running down her neck. A flower looked like it was blooming under her ear lob. It looks stunning. There were butterflies too.
"Wow that looks amazing," I say.
"Thanks," she says.
After I say that she just walks away. I wonder why she got it. For me there always a reason to why I get a tattoo and that's the type of person Lex seemed like. I walk to Tori's stall to see if she is free. I see her sitting at her seat.
"Hey Tori, can you Ink me up," I say.
She nods and waves me over.
I point at something and she starts.
----
Picture is of Lex tattoo. Well something that would look like it. Haha hope you enjoy.