Prologue

" Do we have to keep him?"

The candle flickered as the two men stood hand in hand with each other. "I'm sorry my love but I need him to keep giving me the money and power. And if we wish to have a child we need he to carry it for us". The other man said in reassurance to the other. "But Usuri we can go get the royal prince instead of him, we don't need him besides you have me he cousin with the same power". The man so called Usuri smiled softly at the othe and said "You're right my beautiful starlight, I only need you by my side not that wench. Soon I will be powerful and we shall be happy together". The man called Starlight smiled and hugged Usuri long and hard. It was too dark to see anything around the room. The two men's facial features and their roaring actions were bright in the dim room. From afar you could see the two men and so could the young man standing and looking at both them in utter shock . The young man they spoke about, the one they were going to abandon the man they were going to use and was using the whole time to get they're status and money. They would soon get the most powerful piece in the empire. That lady should be standing near Usuri right now, she was supposed to see him smile like that. So soft, so happy , and so sweet. His beloved cousin was thee in His fiance's arms smiling and loving each other. "Just kick Atsu out then if he is annoying you my darling". Usuri said monotone. "We said you needed Atsumu, so let's keep him for now and then figure out what to do later with him". They continued to hug each other unaware of the young man watching them. After a moment of staring at the couple's love away the tears started to fill out of the man's eyes. The young man named Atsumu started to clench his heart. Was this the way I am going to die he thought. The way I am going to end in the misery of being betrayed by the people I had or once held close. He clenched his chest in agony. It was throbbing hard as he was coming close to his death. The tears on his face kept coming down. He once raised checks. It hurt and it hurt so bad he wished she would've died earlier and never met this horrible man and fallen into their traps. If he would come back he would enlist hell upon all of them. But what could he do.. he was dying. He took one last glance at the two so loving couples, then the whole world went black.