꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 3: 𝓣𝔀𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓵𝓴𝓼, 𝓨𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓶(𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 2( 𝓪 𝓵𝓲𝓵 𝓵𝓸𝓷𝓰𝓮𝓻)꧂

"Where is he?"

"Where is he?". The man said questioning as he tapped his foot on the floor. It was almost 3 hours since he got here and he wasn't trying to stay any longer either. He was already surprised at how his fiance didn't come to greet him as soon as he came out of his carriage, but to the fact that there were no workers here but the guards and Anders. "Where are all the workers I ordered for Atsumu Anders?". He asked. "The Princess said to dismiss them all Sir. He said, that it was time to get new servants. One he could Trust Sir". Anders Replied. The man squinted his eyes a little to the reply. Those servants were specially placed by him so he would know what Atsumu was doing at all times. The fact that Atsumu noticed something like this was nothing new, but the fact that he tried to change them was something the Atsumu he knew would never do. "It's best that you wait for him here Sir". Anders Said. The man looked at Anders with a faint smile but with squinting eyes. "I think it's best you don't order me around Anders and do your job. It would be bad if I told the duke and his majesty of your bad performance would it ?". The man said. It was bad if the man muttered something he didn't like to the duke or the Emperor. This man was no ordinary man, he was the grand duke and if tampered with his life and what he wanted- One could get their head chopped off easily. As the grand duke said his threat Anders stayed in his position remaining unfazed. It didn't matter to Anders if this man was a powerful man or not- he has worked for the royal family for generations now, killing him would take more than years to come and do. The grand duke looked at Anders and saw his unfazed face. He clenched his teeth and walked out of the room. He wasn't about to wait for his fiance, he was the grand-duke for crying out loud. He should be respected and responded to. He was the closest one to power besides the crown-princes' and if everything was going to as planned, he will be the emperor! So no, He won't wait, not for anyone. 

After waiting for 5 more minutes the man marched to the other room, just to see the hallways empty. He clenched his teeth as he came to his fiance's room. The room looked new, better than before, and that was surprising. When did Atsumu get the money to fix his room door, much as well of the place he was staying in. The man could've sworn that the place was old a dirty. The man went to march into the door but paused. There were many people around and he had to show Atsumu who the powerful man in the room was, so elegance and grace were required. The man knocked on the door, expecting to see his fiance get to the door in a utter mess. 

"𝐈-𝐈'𝐦 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞!" 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐥. 𝐇𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝟔 𝐩𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐬𝐢𝐝𝐞. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐠𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐬𝐨 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦. 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐦𝐞𝐬𝐬, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐫 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞, 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐨𝐟𝐟, 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲. 𝐈𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧;𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲. 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝟔𝐩𝐦 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦 𝐭𝐨 𝐫𝐩𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝟏 𝐦𝐢𝐮𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞. 𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫.𝐀𝐬 𝐀𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐮𝐩, 𝐡𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐰 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚 𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐭 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐞. 𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐫𝐲 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐟𝐢𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐭, 𝐢𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐢𝐦- 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐝𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐢𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐲. "𝐍𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐫𝐲-𝐮𝐩 𝐧𝐨𝐰, 𝐰𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨". 𝐀𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐡𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐨, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐦𝐚𝐠𝐞.𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐬 𝐀𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐮 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐮𝐩.

There was no response on the door. So the man knocked again and there was no answer. Thsi started to piss him off. 'Atsumu changed as if'. Atsumu doesn't change her never changes the way he thinks or the way he acts if it's only to something important. Atsumu will not change and he won't change because if he does, then the whole plan would be messed up. The man grew even more annoyed by the silence and opened the door, to find Atsumu seated on the large window seal with a stack of books near him, and a large book with blank pages and a pen. He was to focused on reading his book to notice the man come in, or he was to tired and ignored the previous knocks and the entering of the man. "Are you not going to greet me Tsutomu?". The man said with a gentle smile on his face. Atsumu continued reading the book in his hand ignoring the questions. The man could have been saying sweet things but his eyes told a different story. "You were always pissed when I looked at ya and said hi. Why do ya care if I greet ya now? " Atsumu said flipping through the pages of his book, like hell he was going to stop reading his book and gaining important information just because of this man. The man squinted his eyes. 

"Are you in a bad mood love?  Should I go suggest the Maids to bring you something"

"No need for that. You know where the sweets are already don't ya?"

"It's hard trying to find these things when they have most likely changed since the last time I've been here"

"Is this all you have to ask? Cause m' busy and have the stuff to understand and read. So if yer done Anders can send you out. And no I am not in a good mood, but since when have you been concerned?"

"...........This isn't how you normally act Tsumu"

"So how do I normally act then Grand Duke?"

There was a silence.... the past Atsumu would've called the man by his name not by his title. Because everyone knew, how much the man dreaded being reminded of his terrible and needless rank. "You made me wait longer them I'm used to... Shouldn't you be nicer to me when I try to help you? Maybe help me with the issue of the west as forgiveness" The man said. "Yeah- Yer right" Atsumu responded grabbing his chin. The man fixed his tie in satisfaction as he thought he succeeded in his task. "Then frick off  Usuri, I don't need ya anymore, and so do it yourself". Atsumu said looking at the man named Usuri looked at Atsumu in shock. Now this was the final straw. Atsumu wasn't himself and this wasn't funny. it must have been obvious that the man was shocked cause Atsumu saw it and said " Go solve the issue and when you succeed without my help then we can talk " He said the last part with a smirk. He knew damn well Usuri couldn't do anything when it came to magic, Atsumu was the best magician there was and not to mention his strength was unmatchable expect his mother and brother and the royal family maybe. "Well I'll see you later then Usuri" "Wai-" Atsumu said before teleportated away with rose petals once swrilign then falling in the last place he was. Usuri looked for a few moments before clenching his fists. He will get what he wants, he always does. 

_____________________

Words: 1330

Date Updated: Friday. Oct 29th. 2021