꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓮!(𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 2)꧂

Oikawa sighed as he rubbed non-existent dust off his dress

Oikawa sighed as he rubbed non-existent dust off his dress. "Thank god we can finally be alone and talk. Do you know how long I have been trying to talk to you but that fox always has to ruin everything. I was waiting for you but you never came do you know how I felt-" "Get to the point Kawa". Atsumu interrupted Oikawa from projecting about how worried he was. Oikawa had the habit of always dragging himself or bragging about himself in any conversation he spoke about. It could be the most dumbest thing but he always has to say ' I am or 'Have you heard that I'. He was tired of it, if Oikawa was supposed to be his best friend then he would be asking if he was okay with the events that happened recently. But it seemed as if he didn't care. "O-oh. Sorry right. I wanted to talk to you about you and Usu-chan". Oikawa said looking at Atsumu with a sad look on his face. Atsumu looked at Oikawa in shock. How in the hell did he find out about him and Usuri that fast? Those two were alone in the room and there was no way Usuri would ever tell the people about him and his relationship. It was a suspicion and gut feeling at first, but Oikawa always knew about Usuri and him but how. "Please try to understand him Tsu-chan. He's been through a lot and I know he isn't the best but he hasn't been drinking much now-". "But it's his fault for trying to hurt me right Kawa". Atsumu said staring right at Oikawa. "It's his fault that he tried to blame me and spy on me when all I did was love him right?". Atsumu said with a monotone and serious look on his face. Oikawa was startled, he really was he noticed it before but he just couldn't deny it anymore. Atsumu had changed over the past few days, not just the outside but the inside too. The way he talked, the way he acted, the way he looked, and when he demanded things-hell, he was almost as serious as his Iwa-chan, and that man was built like an angry rottweiler. "He only spied on you for protection and you know that," Oikawa said holding tight to his dress. Atsumu didn't rebel like this, and he wasn't about to allow Atsumu to mess everything he worked hard for up. "He always talks about you. Even if he drinks know that he just does it cause he misses you. Yeah there are ups and downs but it takes 2 people to make a relationship work. He loves you and-" Oikawa grabbed Atsumu's hand  "he'll do anything for you like no man can alright?" He finished smiling. Atsumu looks at his hand then yanks it away. He looked up to the sky to see it was getting darker than usual and the moon was out. He was running out of time and if we wants to succeed he had to leave now. He sighed and looked at Oikawa. 'No wasn't going to budge him, so let's just go with his way for him to leave you alone' Atsumu thought to himself. "Alright, I'll give Usuri a try, for you Kawa" Atsumu said with a gleaming smile. Oikawa's face shot in happiness as he thanked Atsumu and kissed him on the cheek before dashing back into the hall to mess with his Iwa-Chan. Atsumu looked at the railing outside and check how far below was. He grabbed the railing and jumped off to the ground near the garden place was. He saw the crown prince ( Sakusa) walk by a few moments ago when he was supposed to be listening to Oikawa rant about bs. The prince was walking ahead and Atsumu slowly followed him, just not to get caught so soon. The prince stopped his tracks and Atsumu went to go hide. As he looked back, he took his time to look at the prince. Even back then the prince looked amazing. The long curls tightened up in a back ponytail, the gold medals and pins shining in the moonlight. His eyes were dark and gloomy-as if there was something underneath them. Well, maybe it was that he was staring too long, that he didn't notice the man looking at him in the eye. "Take a picture it lasts longer" Sakusa said non-chonlontly. Atsumu's fased flushed at he got out of his hiding spot. 'Shoot' His plan was to hide and think about what to say, but that failed. "Sorry i-" "Your not supposed to be here" Sakusa interrupted him. Well yeah Atsumu knew that but he just needed to talk to him that all. "I know-" "If you knew you wouldn't be here-staring and doing who knows what with you and your  friends ". Sakusa said the word friends with a stiffer tone. Atsumu clenched his fist, yeah maybe he was staring to long, but what the hell was up with this guy and his attitude? "I-" "Just leave " Sakusa said in a stern tone. He pinched the bridge of his nose in annoyance. The one time he wanted peace he was disturbed. Atsumu clenched his teeth as he stormed up to the man face to face. He has a long night and he wanted to get this over with to start with the next part of his plan. This was the chance he had to finally change his fate and this guy was being an asshole. "Despite what ya think I'm not here to toggle my eyes at ya. I'm here to talk to you so could you shut up and let me speak you long slenderman armed, gorilla built, weasle!". Atsumu said with anger in his voice. After a few moments staring at the shocked man Atsumu realized what he just said. This was the crown prince of the empire and he just yelled at him, he was going to die but this was not the time to care. "Now, stop being shocked because the real shock is coming right now" Atsumu said as he used his powers to make a flew roses bloom in his hand ignoring the mans face. 

"𝑀𝒶𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝑀𝑒"

_______________

Words: 1065

Date Updated: Dec.11.2021