꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝓡𝓮𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓷 𝓸𝓻 𝓡𝓮𝓫𝓸𝓻𝓷꧂

The sun gleamed against the window seal as the curtains fluttered against the soft breeze

The sun gleamed against the window seal as the curtains fluttered against the soft breeze. The birds sang a nice tune to the new blooming flowers in the garden. "Wake up, it's time to meet your fiance". The voice said in annoyance. The young man on the bed winced in pain then silence. It was odd for him to hear a voice. It was certain that he had died. "Atsumu gets up, you don't even know what trouble I will be in if you stay hee in bed. Get up Now". The person said jabbing the young man Atsumu. Atsumu then widened his eyes as the pain he was feeling wasn't hell coming to swallow he whole for his sins-but rathe a young man angrily tried to get him to wake up. "Now that you have gotten up, go put your clothes on, we have places to be now" . The young man then started to tape his foot. The young man was Norman -the maid that was assigned to Atsumu for more than ten years. However this wasn't possible Norman got his new title as the Baron as soon as Roman got the crown prince title. Atsumu went to the edge of the bed and put his head in his hands. Has God really given me a chance and brought me back 2 years to my past life? Although it wasn't possible thee was a chance. "What is today's date Norman? '' He said. He has to make sure this wasn't a dream and it was real. Norman then just scoffed. "When I was told that you were from the streets and your education was low, I didn't believe it was this low". Norman said with a smirk on he face. Atsumu took a hand to he head to see it was no longer in pain. It usually hurts when it is morning time. "I am going to ask you again, Norman. What DAY is it today?". Atsumu said. Norman flinched, Atsumu never responded to any criticism that Norman ever said for the past years he lived in this house. So how was it possible that just today he was commenting. "Have enough time to think about the day Norman? I mean- you always boasted of your high status, it is low to assume that you don't know the answer of the question which is simply just asked as saying hello , as which you have missed as soon as you entered this room.". Thee was a dark shade of pink forming on Norman's face as he was put to silence before the very person who used to be silent and do every word the maid has insisted upon he. "I-It's the imperial year of the Sakusa rule of empire 710". Norman said. Atsumu looked at Norman once more before looking down at he hands. Atsumu looked away from Norman, so he suspicions were correct. He has come back 2 years when he was 20 to this exact room. Atsumu sighed before looking at Norman and smiling calmly. " You have played long and hard Norman, yet you have forgotten who you were speaking to- perhaps you are still lacking in your education and etiquette". Norman looked at Atsumu in utter shock and confusion. " W-What "? He took a good look at Norman , his mud colored hair. His nasty teeth that were all uneven, some even brown and dirty looking that used to be gold. It disgusted Atsumu to the fact that he was under the control of this ugly asshole."Sir I-". "Forget it." Atsumu interrupted the man. He sighed before saying again " Thanks for working for me Norman. You must be exhasuted from all your work for these years. I hope for you to relax so you can exit this building and never return, you arent needed any more". Atsumu turned around as he finished his statement to the window . "W-What"Norman said with a sound of confusion. "Is it really that confusing...I said your fired. Good-bye Norman". Astumu said with a faint smile on his face. Norman looked flushed as he ran towards the door. Atsumu sighed as he took a seat and the window seal and looked outside. He smiled  and rested his head on his chin as he watched a while carriage appear in front of the manor gate. "Look at this.. so what am i gonna do wit chu Fiance?". 

_____________________

Words: 760

Day Updated: September 25th 2021