꧁12: 𝓦𝓮 𝓗𝓪𝓿𝓮 𝓣𝓸 𝓣𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓢𝓽𝓮𝓹꧂

He needed an answer

He needed an answer. 

Atsumu was patient for certain thing; like cake, tarts, cupcakes, and his favorite book . 

But this.

He  could not wait for. 

It has been 3 days since, Sakusa Kyoomi ( His Omi-Omi~) last contacted him. Yes Atsumu has tried reaching out to Sakusa about the letter that was in his hand( that was burned let i remined you), but he had recieved no responses. 'Maybe he's busy' Atsumu thought. The life of a crown prince as very hard, and he didn't intend to distract him from his duties. But still.... Atsumu furrowed his eyebrows in relization of his current actions. He knew he wasn't Sakusa top priority, and he shouldn't be feeling this way. He slapped his checks and rose his chin up. He shouldn't be worried about Sakusa, in fact he should be more worried about getting the new strawberry tart from the bakery. He waited long( and hard, tempation wanted for him to barge in the store, and buy thier entire shop), but in the end it was worth it. He checked himself in the mirror one last time. He didn't want people to notice him much ( well since everyone was tracking his movements, he wanted at least something to himself). He in fact didn't look that bad. No it wasn't the fabulous close he wore, but it wasn't that bad. He knew he shouldn't have listened to the rummors of the commen folk clothes. Maybe be should get more- "Tsu-Chan!" Atsumu rub his face with his hand. The one day we wanted peace, he would never have it. What did he do to deserve this? "Kawa. Hi." Astumu said with a forced smile. "Sorry, Tried to keep this thing away but he barged in" Suna said eyeing Oikawa. Oikawa ignored Suna and went to Atsumu's right. "What the HELL are you wearing?!" He excalimed. Atsumu sighed. "I'm just going out to buy some pasteries" . "No way your going out like That " Oikawa scoffed. "You idiot the whole reason he's going like that is to not attract attention. I mean have read the latest news of whats happening. He has to." Suna said with a smirk. Oikawa clenched his jaw. Yeah of course he read the news, and he wasn't happy about it. "So. People then have to know what Tsu-chan is made of, show them not only is he not like the rumors but he changed." Oikawa emphaszing on the changed, sounding like he refused to beleive it. "Oh now your admiting it. Didn't want to say much when you saw them dancing together" Suna replied. Atsumu pinched the bridge of his nose. He didn't think the message of him and sakusa dancing would go so far. Thats what he wanted yes, but for the people to know so soon? No. "I just want to get the cakes and leave, surely yer not gonna rob this moment from me right?" Atsumu said with a pained expression. Suna sighed and Oikawa grumbled. "Let me at least go with you!" Oikawa exclaimed. "No." Atsumu said turning back around to the mirror. Suna snickerd. Oikawa crunched his eyebrows. 

"Why not ,it's not safe for you to be outside, alone.

"Then i'll bring Aran-kun with me."

"One knight, can ensure your saftey Tsu-chan"

"Then Suna-rin will go with me. One knight, and an assasin. Do I need more now"

"Why can you let me go

Oikawa said stomping his foot on the ground. Atsumu sighed. He really wanted this day to be by himself, he didn't want Kawa ruining it for him. 

"Please Kawa, you said you were busy yourself today, go work then take a proper rest. Sunarin will go with me and Aran-kun to the city" Oikawa pouted and cross his arms. "Fine, but make sure you tell me everything that happens, even when Suna-chan messes up and doesn't know the directions of the place" "You really don't know when to quit do ya? " Suna said shaking his head. Atsumu sighed in relief, maybe after all he was able to enjoy his day. 

____________________

Words: 700

Date Updated : Dec.6th.2022