꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 11: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓶 𝓽𝓸 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀.꧂

He never attended those meetings before

He never attended those meetings before. Oikawa looked at the crumpled roses on the floor and glared at them. His room was a mess. Chairs thrown and laying on the floor, glass shard scattered on the floor next to the roses and water on the floor. He cared for his room not, but the recent events that were displayed yesterday. Not to himself, but to everyone of the high class. He embrrased himself infront of the duchess, and the rest of the aroistocrats. Oikawa bit his nail so hard it drew blood. Atsumu never talked back to him, and always complied with him no matter what. He was his best freind. So why was nothing working anymore?!

~𝓸~~~𝓸~~~~𝓸~

"Seems like, you won't be dancing with the prince today.

Suna said sipping his chanpange. Oikawa glared at him. 

"Don't recall asking you for your opinion. Your just mad noone wants to dance with you, Noone of high class that is. "

Oikawa giggles softly. Suna just looked at him. 

"Yeah sorry, but i Care about my boyfreind more, then society."

Suna jabbed. Oikawa then clenched his cup. Yes his relationship with his boyfreind was shaky, but nothing Sna had to concern himself with. 

"Plus, it seems that Tsumu already aqquired a prince today, faster then you. Not to mention better looking, then any of the leeches you speak of"

Oikawa swifted his head to where Suna was talking about, and almost dropped his glass. 

The prince.

Atsumu's dancing with a prince.

Oikawa scoffed. This- this wasn't possible. Oikawa looked acorss the dance room to find Usuri. It seems, that everyone is capitivated by this dance, they're forget thier own partners. Usuri was there, clenching his jays and fists, in anger. He decided to ingore Suna grin and try to clear his head. He put the glass down, and qickly walked outside, bumping into a few people. As he got outside he gasped, nto relizing that he was holding his breath. 

The prince.

The crown prince.

Atsumu was dancing with him. 

Oikawa spent years of his life, just to have his name spoken by one of the crown princes, let alone speak to one of them. But dance. With the Sakusa Kyoomi, known to push all people away? Oikawa clenched the bar. This wasn't supposed to happen. Atsumu was supposed to dance with Usuri, and leave the party with him, not dance with someone else. What the hell is happ-

"What the hell is going on?!"

Oikawa jumped at turned to the door. 'Oh great' He thought.

"I was told by you, that Tsumu was going to be waiting for me, but now I find him dancing with another man?"

Urusi said fumming. Oikawa sighed and then walked towards him. 

"Baby relax. Yes, him dancing wih the prince is ..... unexpected, but Tsu-chan's just sad beacuase of the fight you two had. He just want's your attention.

Oikawa said, kissing the man softly on his lips. Usuri shoulders dropped, and Oikawa smiled. He couldn't lose this pawn, not here and not now. Usuri dropped a kiss on Oikawa's forhead causin Oikawa to giggle. 

"I''ll be back, and make sure to talk to Tsumu, I want him to be like he was "

Oikawa clenched his fist. Yeah, like he used to be. A doll with ptential but blinded by love. Oikawa had a pit of guilt in his stomach, but he pushed it away. It was always about Atsumu, and whenever he tried it was never about him. He started sleeping with Usuri just because hw anted to feel loved. He never wantd to betray his best freind. But he was tired of hearing his name. Okiaw sighed and patted the wrinkles out of his dress. He wasn't going to let Atsumu ruin this for him. Hurting him is the last thing Oikawa wanted him to do. 

~𝓸~~~𝓸~~~~𝓸~

"Sir- the mage is here to see you." Oikawa 's face twisted into a sneer. This was the last man he wanted to deal with. Oikawa looked at the state of his room it fustration. Just looking at the mess remindes him of the past  embarrasment he had to deal with. Now he had to deal, with a stuck up snarky mage. "Send him back-" "Tooru-kun!" The mage slammed open the door, rattling the expensive paintings and wall ornamnets. Oikawa stepped in front of the mage. "Tendou, what a nice suprise." Oikawa said smiling, he has enough humiliation, he was not going to suffer more from this person. Tendou smiled showing his teeth. "Well Suna told me something happen to you, so of cource I had to come check up on you." Tendou said trying to walk past Oikawa, but Oikawa kept popping up in his way. "Let's  go to the living room to talk, it's more comfortable there". He said smiling softly. He just wanted the man out of this room before he comments about the room. Tendou huffed. "We always talk in the living room, I've seen your room before it's nice so why keep me out?" Oikawa gritted his teeth. "Thank you, but my room isn't as nice as the living room, thats why i bring you there all the time." This man was starting to piss him off. He was so prisitent. Tendou sighed. "Oh your no fun, it seems that your dealing with to much to hold a conversation with me. " Tendou turned away. "Heard what happened at the tea party, just wanted to check up if your okay". Oikawa tighteing his grip on this left hand. Tendou knew how Oikawa hated to be reminded of his mistakes, or when he was made fun of. Tendou smiled at the movement and grabbed Oikawa's shoulder. "Tsumu says your being mean to him and you have for a while. " Tendou's smile fades and stares deeply at Oikawa. "You wouldn't hurt Tsumu right, after all you are important to him just as he is to you right?" Oikawa gulped once before shoving Tendou's hand off. "I would never hurt him, I dont know why your saying something."  Tendou sighed. "Alright- Alright sorry, it's just you seemed so made about what happened, I thought you were a little angry at Tsumu. " Tendou said smiling past Oikawa. "You were right. Your livin room is better, it's never a mess". Oikawa glared at Tendou and the man grinned furiously. "Well bye bye" Tendou said leaving, he did what he came to do. Oikawa rubbed the bridge of his nose. 

Fuck 

______________

Words: 1094

Date Updated:  Oct.15th. 2022