꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 4: 𝓜𝓪𝓻𝓻𝔂 𝓜𝓮!(𝒫𝒶𝓇𝓉 𝟣)꧂

"You must have lost your mind if you don't think I'm making sure you rule out everyone at that ball"

"You must have lost your mind if you don't think I'm making sure you rule out everyone at that ball". Atsumu looked at the clothes placed out in front of him. He thought it was too much really, he wasn't going to the ball to impress anyone, although, in the end, everyone is always impressed and afraid of him- he was there to talk to someone instead. He wasn't supposed to focus on his attire, but in the end, he ended up calling his best friends(or one of them being the true best friend) to come and help him. The man looked at Atsumu and said " Should I make you were a dress to rule all them out or a nice suit to make them shiver" ( Lord What). Atsumu looked at him and smiled. " Ya choose, I am confident in yer choices Rin". Atsumu said with no concern. "Hey What About me Tsu-Chan?" The man jumped from his chair in betrayal. Atsumu looked at the man near the chair who was stomping towards him. He gave him a deep stare before sighing. "Kawa you always can choose if ya want to". Atsumu said. "I agree, you should dress what fits you, and believe these clothes do princess. ". Anders said. Atsumu looked at Anders with a pleading look. No matter how old Anders was he was still the man who would ensure that everyone in the family looked good and was good. He was in the family for decades, so he must know what he's talking about, and Atsumu seemed to get the idea as he gave up from fighting and sighed. "Please don't make me wear somethin' weird," Atsumu said. Suna looked at Anders with a smile and Oikawa huffed with a pout on his face. This was going to be a fun and long day. 

꧁𓊈𒆜𒆜𓊉꧂

"Welcoming his Majesty the Emperor and the crown princes!"

The bells rang loud as the large rep carpet stains lead to big golden painted doors. Atsumu looked up from his drink to the announcer. This is was the same announcer two years ago that  announce the princes at the ball. However the last time at the ball it was an embarrassment. Most people looked down at Atsumu since he was someone they never heard of, but rumored around about. The thought he was mentally ill because of his disorder, believed that he was loud, stupid, and less compared to his brother. There was another rumor of his being picked from the streets as a child, and did surgery to look like the miyas ( and to be honest Atsumu wanted to know how the rumor ended and hear more). It was stupid and if it wasn't for the Atsumu's plan and his friends he would never be here. It was noisy , a waste of time, and he did't want to see people. "Welcome the princes of our empire!". The announcer yelled. 2 Tall men walked out the door with one with his hands in locked behind his back and the other waving and smirking at the young ladies and men bellow him. Atsumu looked at the calm and bored looking man. There were two moles on his left part of his forehead and s̶e̶x̶y̶ curls that were neatly placed in a ponytail with a little streak that covered his other part of his forhead. Not to mention he was muscular to. So the rumors about his training was true Atsumu thought to himself. And it must've been obvious that Atsumu was staring because him and th boy looked at eachother for seconds that felt like minutes (I'm so sorry-). It wasn't just the man who caught him but Suna as well."Done eyeing the prince over there?" Suna said with a plate full of sweet cakes and treats. Atsumu looked around surprised and looked at Suna then at the plate of food. "I wasn't eyeing I was just seeing how he looks like and seeing if the rumors were true. Plus, I was waiting for you to get me some sweets since you know I'm an addict to them" Atsumu said in the matter of fact, but Suna wasn't buying it. "About time you looked at another guy" Suna said giving Atsumu the plate full of sweets. "Hm?" Atsumu said in confusion. "Ya been stuck with that a̶s̶s̶h̶o̶l̶e̶ for so long, I thought you went man numb and swore to never simp again" Suna said looking at Atsumu in relief. As much as Suna hated to admit it, Atsumu was his bestfreind and he cared for him . He was his ride to die besides  Osuamu and  he hated to see Atsumu fall in love with a man who was a complete d̶i̶c̶k. "I never acted like that ( That was a lie) and I won't from now on and I told you what I needed to already so stop with the weird claims will ya?" Atsumu said stuffing his face with cake. Suna just rolled his eyes and started bothering Atsumu once again with is so called plan. Atsumu, flustered held his cake high and yelled at Suna. He hated this and most importantly this would mess up his look to society. "I can't believe you all are having fun without me. " A voice said in disbelief. The two stopped arguing and looked at the voice talking to them. Oikawa stood there tapping his foot on the ground in anger as his best friends went on to ignore him. Suna looked at Kawa then looked away and mumbled to himself "look who came to ruin the party"  "Rin-Chan what did you say to me?!" Oikawa said in a fit of anger. Suna and Kawa didn't always have a good relationship. They were always competing about the most smallest things and made a big deal of everything. Suna simply didn't trust Oikawa and said 'he's a two faced bitch and it's obvious ' Oikawa just said he simply 'didn't like him for stealing Tsu-Chan from him '. Atsumu just looked at the two then Kawa. it took some time to realize but Kawa was two faced and he should've listen to Suna, as he learned in the past Kawa was always starting issues to only benefit his title then other. Although in the past Atsumu always forgave Kawa now was not the case. If Oikawa did so much to keep his title just what could he do now to keep it high. Not to mention he - "Anyways lets not hear what this extra has to say and Tsu-Chan come with me. I got to talk to you about something". Oikawa said inturupting Atsumu thoughts, but before he could say anything he was being dragged away in the crowd. 

__________________________________________

Words: 1150

Date Updated: Sun. November 21st 2021