꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 7:𝓣𝓲𝓶𝓮 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓐𝓬𝓽 2꧂

He shouldn't be like this

He shouldn't be like this. In fact this has never happened before, and he will make sure it will never happen again, but what is the point of talking in the future, when you cannot control the present? He, was Sakusa Kyoomi. The crown prince, royal heir to the throne, the 3rd most important and influential person in the whole country, but here he was h̶i̶d̶i̶n̶g̶ standing behind a wall clenching his fists, as he sees his step-brother flirt with the man he danced with at the ball. He shouldn't be hiding, he knows, but what was he going to do? Intruppted them? Say ' wow, i would like if you backed off the man i was soon about to marry?'. The word marry still felt salty in Sakusa mouth. But he knew better then anyone that he needed this marriage, it would be better for him in terms of power, wealth, and he could finally get some peace for once in his life. 

"I see your still beautiful as ever Atsu" the man bowed slightly to Atsumu ,smirking as he said Atsumu's name with a husky voice. Atsumu looked at the 1st crown prince and looked at the wall then back at the man. "Please address me formally your highness" Atsumu said smiling softly. The prince looked at Atsumu puzzled. No ones every refused his advances, in fact they always ended up in a blushing mess, so why was he so stubborn? "How could I do so when a beauty such as yourself came to this manor?" His highness said winking at Atsumu. Atsumu just looked at the prince and it must've been in disgust because  the crown princes' eyebrows furrowed. "I'm sorry your highness but with all do respect please refrain yourself from flirting with me again, I have a fiance and I'm sure he is unhappy with you talkin' to me like this" Atsumu replied as his eyes darted to the wall as if a signal. "Who? that Baron?" "No." Atsumu immediately said. Before he would've boosted about it, but in this situation what good would it have done. "In fact I have a meeting with him so buh-bye" Atsumu said running off before allowing the prince to finish his statement. 

~𝓸~~~𝓸~~~~𝓸~

"Did ya like my performance?" Atsumu said smiling while smelling the tea in his cup. It was a nice fragrance, smelled like mint with a hint of honey. Sakusa just looked at Atsumu in pure mystery. Did he not have any curtosy? Did he know who he was talking to or simply refuse to care? Was he really so lifeless and impudent as the rumors said? "Well?" "I'm rather more concerned about the level of education you receive at home, since you don't seem to know who your talking to". Sakusa said raising his chin up as he watched Atsumu look at him with a playful look. "Well your highness since you would like to ignore our loving night a the ball". Atsumu put down his cup and squinted his eyes at Sakusa,  "i'll cut right to the chase". He signaled Anders to retrieve some papers. 

"Marry me.

"You made that very clear at ball

"So?"

Sakusa scrunched his eye-brows. 

"What?"

"Did you honestly believe that I would say yes off the bat"

Atsumu fiddled with his fingers. He did in fact believe that his charms (and after what happened at the dance) and the fact that this man knew his dire situation, would agree. He already told him the benifits of this marriage and he still needed to convince. Sakusa paused. Was he, pouting? And why does it seem cute to him?

"Do you need some terms and conditions, because if so Anders can-"

"Is that all you have to say?"

Atsumu paused"I mean, this is what i have for now but if you agree then-"

"Where are the papers?"

Atsumu looked at Sakusa in shock. He asked for the paper. Has this actually worked? Did he actually succeed? Was he able to finally get what he wanted-

"Everything about this contract is written terribly, due to such incompetent writing, i will not disclose my answer to you yet". 

"Is that yer people's fancy way of saying yes or no?"

Sakusa furrowed his brows at Atsumu. "It's not a yes to your proposal, I must see it first before I give a proper decision". 

"So your gonna look it over"

"Miya that's what I just said-"

"YES!"

He was finally going to succed, well it wasn't complete success but he got THE sakusa kyoomi to read his proposal( don't forget how much nights he spent on it) about the marriage. If he was able to make Sakusa agree to it, then he would truly be successful. He stood up rattling the table a bit, as Sakusa dropped the papers on his desk and steaded the table. "Thank ya for seein' it. I'll reach to you in a few days for yer awsner alright" Atsumu said happily at Sakusa. "I'll see you then, Omi-kun" Before Sakusa could've said anything., Atsumu started running out of the room( he walked as soon as maids started giving him looks). Sakusa looked at the door laid wide open. Never has he seen someone so laid back before infront of him, or any important official. He sat back down in a amaze, then smiled softly. This man was an adorable mess. But he isn't cute. Rather he is disturbing. Thats it, thats all. 

____________________

Words: 920

Date: Updated Thu.21st.2022