꧁𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 8: 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝔂 𝓼𝓪𝔂 𝓱𝓮'𝓼 𝓪 𝓿𝓲𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓲𝓷 𝓪𝓷𝓭 𝓽𝓱𝓪𝓽 𝓶𝓪𝔂 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓻𝓾𝓮.꧂

"Our villian get's his hands on our crown-prince? Is he going to seduce him too?

"Was Usuri not enough for our villian, will he take more men and women?

"Everyone, hid your lovers, before they're taken away!"

"The villan's friends come to protect him, oh will he ever have good freinds like Oikawa?"

Atsumu clenched the newspaper in his hands. He knew he didn't have a good image in the past, but he never knew it would be this bad. In the past he never cared about his image or what people thought of him. It was all fine, if he had the man he loved and his family by his side. Atsumu pinched the bridge of his nose. He forgot about the reporters and oikawa. Of course oikawa must've been unhappy about Atsumu not being Usuri but dancing with the Prince instead. Oikawa always wanted to be the center of attention, and he would do almost anything to get higher in power and stay that way. What Atsumu never thought, was Oikawa would actually hurt him ( well mentally anyway). Atsumu pit the newspaper aside and crossed his arms. He needed to find a way to make the public like him. Publicity was also important, and he needed to prove that he was a kind, sweet, and smart man to the public, so when he was attacked he would be protected. He srunched his face, he had to meet with the newspaper about the issue, but that would only make him seem as the person threateaning them. Atsumu got up from his chair to the nereast phone and called Suna. 

"Do you know where Oikawa's holding his party?"

"Good morning, I'm fine and you?"

Atsumu rolled his eyes."Noone cares about how your doin, just awsner my question"

"I should let you find out on your own you rude little shit"

"I'm hanging up"

"Okay Okay Yes I do, why do you wanna know?"

"Has anyone ever told you how nosy ya are?"

"I'm not nosy because the information you won't tell me, I'll find out anyway"

"So I dont need to tell ya anythin' then"

"Wait wait- tell me"

"Publicity is important, i'm just gonna say tha-"

"Ya tired of being the rumored villan shaking my head, about time u notice-"

"Just tell me where it is bish."

"Fine-Fine"

Atsumu looked at the garden in disappointment. How did Oikawa get these places to hold tea sessions at?  Atsumu turned  his head near the entrance, this wasn't a suprise, he would always get a way to get what he want, no matter who he trampled. Speaking of the devil here Oikawa is now. "I'm sorry I'm late, there was traffic on the way here " Atsumu said smiling softly as Oikawa paused his movements and secretly bit his lip in frustration.  The other people on the tables stopped all thier sudden movements, fixing thier eyes between Atsumu and Oikawa waiting for a dispute to happen( or more like waiting for Oikawa to save them from Atsumu). Oikawa put his tea down and smiled at Atsumu( note that the smile made Atsumu sick to his stomach) " Tsu-chan, it's nice for you to stop by" Oikawa got up from his chair to hug Atsumu. "Oh- thanks for greeting me and inviting me to this tea party, had I come earlier then I wouldn't see such a sight before me." Atsumu said hugging him back. Oikawa pulled back and tugged on Atsumu to sit down. "Come on, sit, we were just getting started". Atsumu sat down next to Oikawa and made sure to smile to the people next to him. "Fancy seeing you here Miya-san" Atsumu looked to were the voice was coming from, and smiled a bit. Perfect. A way to show the people how he was victimized and not the other way around. "Why is it a shock to see me attend to these events duchess Evanah" Atsumu said putting sugar in his tea. The duchess closed her fan in her hand. "Nonsence, it's just since you came late it has seemed that you didn;t want to come at all." The duchess said raising her chin up. Yes. Take the bait. "Well a tea party should wait for all attending members to be present in order to begin or speak of anything. As for the unpleasent scene placed in front of me it seems that none of you cared to wait for me even you Kawa-chan"Atsumu looked at Oikawa with sad eyes. Oikawa flinched at the look. He didn't expect Oikawa to respond to the duchess or even retaliate and mention how it was him who started the party without him. "Oh do not blame Oikawa, there was many times where we inivted or sent an invitation, but you refused to come and we waiting to long, so we started without you." The duchess said coming back from the insult. Atsumu put down his cup of tea before bringing it to his lips. Ah what a splendid day it is. "Well- i have responded to your letters with my being busy, it seems that you haven't read any of them. I was sure the messanger went to you explicity to deliver the letter." Atsumu said side eyeing the duchess. The duchess flushed at the comment. With a silence Atsumu deciced to continue. "From the look on your face it sees you didn't want me to come here even though i wish so hard to be your freinds. And Oikawa-" Atsumu looked at Oikawa. "You always told me you would wait for me until I was free, you know how important my job is, as I mange the affairs and make sure your great and prepared. Did you really hate me that much you start wthout me?" Atsumu put his hand over his mouth and fake tears started to swell up in his eyes. Oikawa flinched in shock as he was trying to comprehend what has happened. Atsumu got up from his seat and walked away from the table bidding a short goodbye and leaving. That was enough for today. As the doors closed Atsumu saw Oikawa's dark expression as he looked down at his tea and smiled. Good, Good, Excellent. Now Oikawa was for once pushed to the piont of speechless. As Atsumu went outside to his carriage, the gaurd came to Atsumu and whispered in his ear. He didn't know if it was good or not, but it meant something. 

"His highness the first crown prince is waiting for you in the carriage princess"

_____________________

Words:1097

Date Updated: Jul.13th.2022